Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

12 minutes ago, DerMetzgermeister said:

When you meet a MR15 player who has no idea the G3 are about to show up:

scMwEAw.jpg

I met an MR12 player who'd never met the Stalker. Hadn't done the Second Dream, so he had no idea what was coming.

2 minutes ago, Nocam said:

I met an MR12 player who'd never met the Stalker. Hadn't done the Second Dream, so he had no idea what was coming.

stalker comes before second dream ( but not in shadow form) anyone after rank 3 can get a love declaration after killing a boss from stalker and having him turn up. 

Just now, morningstar999 said:

stalker comes before second dream ( but not in shadow form) anyone after rank 3 can get a love declaration after killing a boss from stalker and having him turn up. 

He'd gotten the messages, but had never met him and had no idea what was about to happen. I mentioned the second dream, because that's a mandatory Stalker appearance.

i swear to god this thread died last year, no good funny memes anymore. Basically just old people memes or dad jokes. The civil war parody is extremely stale, especially since it's only teased that teshin betrays us. 

Edited by Darthmufin

1 hour ago, Darthmufin said:

i swear to god this thread died last year, no good funny memes anymore. Basically just old people memes or dad jokes. The civil war parody is extremely stale, especially since it's only teased that teshin betrays us. 

it was funnier on the original post, (different thread) as there was a whole series and it stemmed from a debate that was taking place. (can't be bothered to find it) 

if your not finding the latest ones funny git gud and make some :D