Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

Used a Hunger Games simulator to get an idea of what would happen if all of the frames plus the Lotus and Darvo fought to the death. Darvo didn't win, but he killed three frames and the Lotus, making him the most murderous competitor. It inspired me to make this, so the next time you think of cheaping out on Darvo, just remember this picture:

IWxFW4r.jpg

Have fun sleeping!

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Used a Hunger Games simulator to get an idea of what would happen if all of the frames plus the Lotus and Darvo fought to the death. Darvo didn't win, but he killed three frames and the Lotus, making him the most murderous competitor. It inspired me to make this, so the next time you think of cheaping out on Darvo, just remember this picture:

IWxFW4r.jpg

Have fun sleeping!

Nah, not creepy at all

IWxFW4r.jpg

Have fun sleeping!

If he didn't win, who did? @.@

This!!!!!! ................ This actually looks cute.....perhaps I won't be able to swing my onorix around them anymore ;_;

Btw, here is something I found

wwahky.jpg

this passes up as a meme on this thread? my god it's getting worse and worse as time goes by :( this thread used to be funny but now it's just photoshopped images attuned to more like 'classic' memes. 

NOT. ENOUGH. DAKKA. Thou must realize that dakka is not about power through powerful projectiles, but power through raining projectiles. If you have a machine gun that fires rockets, that is great! But the type of projectile is not the point; the point is the amount. Therefore, we must focus on fire rate.

From a wonderful youtube series about warhammer 40k called If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device

This is the Answer to a question: 

"Is there ever enough dakka?"

"At a point and time when bullet can pass through the inter-dimensional walls , when firepower takes up the entirety and eternity of space and time all being stuck in a neverending life and death cycle As bullets recover and destroy their bodies in quick succession , no one able to think about anything but the sheer force of the bullets rapidly flying literally everywhere in the materium Turning the warp its self  into a sea of semi automatic weaponry. Then there will be enough dakka. Or, atleast almost."

From a wonderful youtube series about warhammer 40k called If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device

This is the Answer to a question: 

"Is there ever enough dakka?"

"At a point and time when bullet can pass through the inter-dimensional walls , when firepower takes up the entirety and eternity of space and time all being stuck in a neverending life and death cycle As bullets recover and destroy their bodies in quick succession , no one able to think about anything but the sheer force of the bullets rapidly flying literally everywhere in the materium Turning the warp its self  into a sea of semi automatic weaponry. Then there will be enough dakka. Or, atleast almost."

I'M WATCHING THAT SERIES TOOO!!!!

Those Custodes are just FABULOUS!

EDIT: Somebody! Make a Fabulous Prosecutors meme!

Edited by Morec0