Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Release- Xbox One Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

Fixes:

(Released 09/03/14) Temporary fix to help with crashes when attempting to play co-op. A full build is needed to implement a permanent fix; this is planned to be submitted to cert tonight.
Fixed being left without input in the Foundry screen when trying to craft:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Live Hotfix #2:

Fixes:

Slightly reduced the level of enemies on Earth, Venus, and Mars missions.
Fixed an issue with Nyx ability Mods not being properly granted after buying/crafting the frame.
Fixed players not being able to play even if they had the correct age/permissions to do so.

Edited by [DE]Megan
*Added another fix

So is there a chance for a log out button soon as i have closed the warframe 6 times since the hotfix and it still didnt give me the update. It took me to switching off the console completely and restarting it again in order to download this hotfiix.

edit

So aprently even fully shutting down the console doesnt even update it. I keep getting told there is an update avalable and ill be logged out. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)Yogalates

Okay, this is something that seems to have been bugged or something. Restarting console and quitting out to try and update isn't working at all. All I am getting is game is up to date and still I get the message that I need to update for the hotfix.

So there is something currently wrong with the hotfix update. I don't know how many gamers on the console this is affecting, but for 15mins I do see a lot of people not being able to update the game and complaining about it. Whether or not this is affecting everyone on XBO I am not sure, but it is affecting me and a lot of other players as well.

Edit: I am no longer receiving the update message or timer at this time. I really don't know if the update went through or not since it still gave the same message at the update hub/launcher "Warframe is up to date."

Edited by (XB1)I Talen I

The update may have simply not rolled out to everyone yet. There is no guarantee that Europe will get it the same time as those from the USA get it etc.

I think folk should just leave the game for tonight and come back tomorrow. Not so bad here on these forums but ive seen in other places on the net people talking of uninstalling the game and what have you... its only been a DAY and already the devs are clearly working on sorting the teething problems. The lack of patience with some gamers is startling!

Well this maybe the case for some people. It happens, but really no need to through fits for something that has just released on XBO.

@(XB1)Skode, I do agree it is more calm on here then other websites. I really don't know it that will last since these forums are newer than the other forum hubs for both PS4 and PC. I honestly don't know if other countries are experiencing the same problems with updating the game for the hotfix or not. I'm in USA and I really hope that it isn't. As a gamer it kind of sucks to experience something like this. Though, I been through it a bit before with other games yet I have the patience for the game to allow the update to run its course and give the development team enough respect to know at least they are trying to help fix problems like these for their audiences.

It is logical reasoning to not flame and show endless amount of hate for something like this, but then realization hits and I know not everyone is the same and has the same level of respect or patience. It varies a lot in everyone.

Edit: Just got prompted for update again. I will just play some Elder Scrolls Online until this gets sorted out. Most likely it'll be done hopefully tomorrow. If not well I will wait until the problem is resolved to hop back in the game. Will have to check back in forums every so often for updates on this.

Edited by (XB1)I Talen I

Definitely strange that I still haven't gotten the update. I've hard reset my box, including unplugging it and still have not received it. I'm on the West coast of the US. 

Loving the game other than the fact I can't join friends games, even if we both have open NAT and have forwarded all of the appropriate ports.

Live Hotfix #2:

Fixes:

• Slightly reduced the level of enemies on Earth, Venus, and Mars missions.
• Fixed an issue with Nyx ability Mods not being properly granted after buying/crafting the frame.

Heads up, Xbox One Tenno! Another Live Hotfix has been delivered your way. 

I've been trying to get a family friend to join my game via invites since Tuesday, and it never has worked yet. I can't believe that they could launch a co-op game and the co-op doesn't work properly. Not much fun when you can't play with your friends.

Apparently not everone is having this problem, so I guess it's not a "priority".  
:

Edited by (XB1)DOUBLE NICKEL

servers down for update? maint?

nope nevermind...

sense Im here, how about turning off the auto clip record so we dont have to delete 300 clips a week of random trash vids from while we are playing. Ever game that has done auto clip recordings has been lame. At least let us turn it off.

Edited by (XB1)ArznikAaron

Well I too would like some news regarding the co-op. I really want to be able to invite and game with my friends. I'm not interested in randomly joining matches and having random players go off and try to play hero and get themselves down all the time.

Also, some people on here seem to have already started to overreact to the co-op bug. Though, I still haven't experienced the game always crashing like some people are experiencing.

Some updated info. would be nice, thanks.

where can i check for build number,as i havnt had an update unless its silent,a friend has had it as he says he got an update saturday nigt,says his controls feel better?placebo or is the deadzone fix been deployed?

im realy struggling with the controller,it feels terribad,please get the deadzone sorted,i dont like the ps controller but it works..