Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Menu Ui Freezes When Doing A Particular Series Of Actions.

SoulEchelon

If you do exactly what I did in this video, the UI freezes almost completely. The only thing that works is the chat window and the "esc" menu button. The steps I did were:

1. Go to the Foundry
2. Click on a weapon/warframe to upgrade
3. Click the Mods menu from within the Equipment upgrade menu
4. Click on a mod.
5. Click on the Duplicates tab.
6. Click on the Sell button.
7. Click No.
8. Click on the Fuse button.
9. Watch as everything freezes.

You can't select any of the other parts of your ship, even within the Esc menu. it just hangs there at the mod UI screen. The only way to fix this is to either quit out the game, or do what I do in the vid and go to your Dojo.

I believe the bug is caused simply by trying to fuse the mod more often than not. I remember reading somewhere that the freeze is caused by attempting to fuse a mod that will exceed the current capacity of the weapon/warframe, though that information may not be entirely accurate so don't quote me on that. Suffice to say it's more so caused by attempting to fuse a mod rather than following a sequence of process', for myself merely attempting to fuse a mod will cause this to happen sometimes, though that depends on the mod generally.

I noticed this as well, except all you have to do is selected a mod within the "ALL" category, then go to the "CORES" category, and select Fusion. UI instantly freezes. 

If someone from DE reads this thread take a look at this, just do exactly like he said and the ui will freeze forcing you to reset the game.