Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solved] Update Failed Problems. How About A Manual Patch ?

TheBlackOx

sorry my english is not that good..

well, i played this game (from steam) for a couple hours a few days ago. and this game is so god damn great ! but everything messed up when a new patch is released. update failed and had to retry and keeps looping. i disabled bulk download and try updating again, no luck.

someone on this forum says that clearing cache would fix the problem. i tryed that. well, i cant believe that i got to download the whole thing again (1.5gb). well my internet speed is about 15kb-20kb p/s. so yeah, i got to wait about 12 hours to download it again. when its done. i try updating the game again. and still.... no luck :)

someone says again that 'verify integrity of game cache' would fix the problem. i tryed that too. and now, i got to download the 1gb patch again. and yes, more 10 hours :)

NB : with this kind of connection i still can play with others with no problem :p

soooo,
have you guys (devs) consider to release some manual patch soon ? :D

cz downloading file that big (>1gb) are not a simple thing to do for ppl that have slow internet connection like me.

btw, thanks guys (devs) for making a really great games :)

hope you guys consider about this~

UPDATE : 

yeay ! finally i solved this after 2 days struggling. now i my game are updated.. for every players that have same problems i think this may help you guys. 

# here is the fixing method that didnt work for me :

[launcher]

-Clear download cache

-disabling bulk download

[steam]

-verifiy integrity of game cache

[ie]

-clean browsing history and temporary files.

# and here is 2 method that worked for me :

- using fix.bat

here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/6219-checking-for-update-europe-players/page-7#entry46648

but the administrator not recommend to use that bat thing. so i decided to search another way. and finally i got my game updated with this method below

-using proxy server

1. download this http://www.proxyswitcher.com/pub/ProxySwitcherLite.exe

2. search for available proxy server here http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/

(in this case im using colombia proxy)

3. and use the proxy you get with proxyswitcher and try updating the game. and walla ! it works like a charm :D

4. after my games are updated. switch back to direct connection (turn off the proxy). and relaunch the game. and start playing :)

i want to share this cz it worked for me. i dont know if this will fix your problems or not. but i hope it works ! 

CMIIW

Edited by TheBlackOx