Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customizable Crosshair In Warframe

(PSN)SancticuS

I sometimes feel the current U shaped crosshair can be a bit intrusive on the screen and would like to have a option to customize your crosshair. You could have a X , O , **, -- and other options as well. I would even buy it for platinum if they had like a crosshair bundle for 10-20p.

So what is your opinion on customizable crosshairs? Yes or no? I also made a straw poll so feel free to post here or add your opinion to the poll.

http://strawpoll.me/2528732

I'd like them to upgrade the hit feedback mechanic. A different hit marker and some sound effect (I hate to say it, but similar to that of modern military shooters) would do wonders when it comes to connecting shots. Makes the combat more fun, if you ask me.

Simple answer... YES! some of the zoom scopes on rifles are just bad real bad, Vulkar comes to mind(horrible color), Vectis would be ok if the zoomed center dot was not huge and the color could be altered, well that and it is resolution dependent (bad raster bad). 

Edited by EvilGAmmA

Or different crosshair for different weapons. 

They did it for the zoom on the Lanka and Vectis, why not other weapons. 

I would love the option to change my crosshairs color.

That are all great ideas. I would want to see custom UI for all of the warframes. For example I would want to see skulls on Nekros UI and Bolts theme on the Volt UI .