Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Rather Large List Of 'broken' Skins.

LoopStricken

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night.

I've just spent a fair while painting every warframe abyssal black, and taking screenshots of the skins that show up that horrible white pixel edging nonsense.
This never used to be a problem on anything but the Immortal skins if memory serves, but now it seems even some normal skins have been affected. I'm running out of space on my imgur account to upload images for every one, so I'll just type the list out and post images of the worst offenders.
Hopefully, these will be remedied in short order - With the weapon skin contest going on, it'd be a poor showing if a fan could fix the broken skins in five minutes.

Anyways:

Edit: In writing out the list, I came to the realisation that the list is ALMOST EVERY WARFRAME HAS PROBLEMS. It's not just body skins either, there's a number of helmets affected.

The most egregious seem to be Ember Immortal, Excalibur Immortal, Frost and Frost Immortal, and Nova Immortal.
Oberon's Immortal skin... I can't tell if the fading is meant to be part of the design, but I'm sure there's errors on that skin regardless.

DE, please fix.

=====

Images! I apologise for the lighting, but... well, it's not that good in the Liset. If only we could change the lighting in the Arsenal, hint hint...

Ember Immortal

ZuB07jd.jpg

Excalibur Immortal

RKGXLoH.jpg

Frost Immortal

3BEkVA0.jpg

And the worst - Nova Immortal

sgjyFNo.jpg

It's pretty terrible when you're trying to colour your skin and you end up with a load of jagged white lines everywhere.

Yeah, I can see how that would be very frustrating. All in all, it does need to be fixed, just thought I'd comment on how it sort of looks like a design one might purposefully create. (dat excaibur and frost o.0)

• 3 months later...

I have been having this issue for the longest time with alot of frames this needs to be fixed soon it makes me not want to get these immortal skins and i bet this is what alot of other people are thinking too

Edit: i did notice the problem got fixed on rhino immortal and ash immortal but what about ones like excal or NOVA

Edited by 0blivion7

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is part of their design and IMO they look pretty awesome this way. If you want to have full "abyssal" color then just use default skin, makes most skins pure black

No, it is not part of their design. Just want to point that out.

I think this is part of their design and IMO they look pretty awesome this way. If you want to have full "abyssal" color then just use default skin, makes most skins pure black

It is not part of their design. If it as, it wouldn't look so jagged and S#&$e.