Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fireteam- Series Finale- Steel Meridian

Doozy84

Mirage with pimped out Opticor couldn't even chunk a head for 10%

Wheras Rhino with an Equally pimped Lat Prime would take ~30% of a heads hp each time it opens up.

To be fair to Mirage, the boss room is pretty dark and there is nowhere to farm stacks there, but still.

I'd take the Latron any day.

Tried it. Pretty sure it's bugged. I think it's not applying the elemental damage as I was hitting 1600 ish, which is about right for no elemental damage.I also didn't get any elemental procs with 40%+ over 10-15 shots.

Edit- More on topic... Stuff just got Fubar'd... XD

Edited by BritishBob

Weapons lore, he doing a Grineer weaponry first apparently. Wonder if your gonna put in why Powerfist are so friggin slow to punch someone Doozy. 

...As if I've even gotten as far as melee weapons. Seriously, the pile of Grineer guns in this game is huge.

the Orokin use lasers.....

and if you've ever played Planetside 2, there's a joke that one of the factions has shotguns that shoot shotguns.

with that in mind, lets have shotguns that shoot exlosive pellets that use Orokin laser spheres as shrapnel.... there, you have an abomination that uses explosiveness and lasers all at once....

also i get the feeling that Doozy hates lasers because they dont come close to the power of Orokin lasers...

Shh, no worries. I can totally imagine Doozy being an NC tool with a shotgun on his tank.

Vanu is with you.

Shh, no worries. I can totally imagine Doozy being an NC tool with a shotgun on his tank.

Vanu is with you.

Ok first of all, Planetside 2 kind of sucks.

our foes will know the will of Vanu

Second of all, You're damn right our foes will know the will of Vanu.

oh my god this tactical alert.

"Go exterminate a map full of Grineer latex dominatrices, preferably while playing as Saryn."

FETISH LEATHER FIGHT TACTICAL ALERT.

It's like DE knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas. I almost feel bad for these scorpions, but every time that glaive explodes in a crowd of marines it feels like- Well it feels like something that's not PG 13. So satisfying.

Naughty naughty.

...As if I've even gotten as far as melee weapons. Seriously, the pile of Grineer guns in this game is huge.

Ah my bad, just extremely excited to see more content from you. Btw looking forward to any of the upcoming games coming out next year? Personally looking at MGS, was looking forward to rainbow 6, and the division until I remembered Ubisoft is behind it.  

Not really. I'm waiting for the Borderlands content update next week and that's about it. I'm not much of a gamer anymore. I used to be a serious WoWcaholic but I cut that crap out. Borderlands is the only game franchise I have genuine passion for because I love the art, the writing, and the universe and I'm a massive Anthony Burch fanboy. Borderlands is my waifu and warframe is my mistress that I go to whenever I'm waiting for them to add content to Borderlands.

I'm on Warframe a lot lately because I'm between serious writing projects and Borderlands doesn't get UVHM until next week, but other than that I'm not really into video games. I got really fat playing WoW in college and now I'm like "I'm done with this S#&$, I'm gonna go outside." And now I ride between 30-50 miles a day 5 days a week on my bike. Being a huge gamer just isn't worth it. A lot of high school kids and college dudes are like "Dude I still play like 6-8 hours a day and I'm still skinny, I'm just like that."

No one is "just like that." When I was young I was one of those skinny kids that could get into places by squeezing between the gates in the parking lot in the little bit of space you had between the chains holding them together. The truth is that no matter how genetically pre-disposed to being skinny you are, there is definitely a point where sitting in front of the xbox and drinking soda catches up to you, and you're like "Dude, 1,000 hours and all the achievement unlocks are not worth this S#&$." And girls don't care about that S#&$. Even gamer girls, which I'm not really into anyway.

So if you want my advice, then don't worry about any games that are coming out next year. They all suck anyway. The best game ever already exists and its Tribes: Ascend. If you're in high school then cut down on your videogame crap and get in the weight training class. If you're in college go buy a bench and a bar and start lifting in your dorm room if you have to. You don't want to be working off all your Final Fantasy and Call of Duty fat you gained at 23 when you're 30.

Personally I like swimming for exercise

For me exercise is mostly about maintaining what I gained from 7 years of Tae Kwon Do, and less about getting jacked up.

It's funny, the few times I've gone to the gym with mates, I've been put to shame in arm strength, but can easily keep up with core and legs.

Leg day still sucks though.

Personally I like swimming for exercise

For me exercise is mostly about maintaining what I gained from 7 years of Tae Kwon Do, and less about getting jacked up.

It's funny, the few times I've gone to the gym with mates, I've been put to shame in arm strength, but can easily keep up with core and legs.

Leg day still sucks though.

Every day is leg day with me and it always sucks, if the rest of my body was as half as defined and fit as my calves, I'd be on the cover of GQ.

I do want to get back into swimming though because its so good for body-sculpting and its so efficient, it works like every muscle group. Swimmers are so god damn sexy it should be criminal. I keep telling myself I'm going to make my little brother teach me to surf next summer but by the time I'm ready to go in the water its winter again and I'm like "so not hardcore enough to do it when its cold." I'd go snorkeling every day if I lived somewhere that had that.

I haven't treated my legs very nicely. Lots of abuse and such.

But then again, that is why I can kick like a double barrel sawn off.

And yeah, my exercise routine consists of 3 swimming sessions a week before work, and then however much stress I need to work out on the kickbag.

Kickbags are great by the way. You can beat the crap out of them with no complaints.

Plus the one I have is pretty good as a heavy object to lift in various ways.

And yeah, like I said, it is a good way to work out the stress of 50+ runs with no drops you want.

Ah lucky for me, I'm already cutting back on gaming. Though I do need to find an activity to do. Never to late to get into martial arts I suppose, maybe boxing, gaining weights the only issue though... 

the only problem with martial arts is that its deceptively expensive. You go in thinking "How much can it cost, I just take lessons and beat people up right?" Wrong. Good fight gear that doesn't fall apart costs real money. You're in for a penny in for a pound. You pay 50 bucks for a pair of kickboxing gloves and beat the hell out of them in 3 months, then you go back to the fight shop and pay 75 bucks for a better pair because they'll last 5 months. I've got a buddy who has literally ripped the BJJ gi off of someone while rolling with them, fight gear is all about getting what you paid for.

The nice part about conventional weight lifting is that its roughly $1 per pound of weight, and you add and scale as you progress. Just make sure you progress 10lbs at a time when you buy more weight to stack on, because you get to a certain point where 3lb and 5lb plates just become worthless, and you get there pretty fast.

picked up the Marelok 15 mins ago. i am now afraid of the my own Marelok. i think it's alive. i think it can smell my fear. how does it have that much base dmg? how!? its so powerful that it created its own consciousness.

[hears the door creak open]

[whispers]its coming for me.it knows. it knows...

[hears metal sliding on the floor]

[whispers in panic]its coming! its too powerful. [weeping]i-i...i'm sorry...im sorry i forma'd the Amprex.. i'm sorry i-i-

[i turn around, i see not the Marelok, but the Jat Kittag]Jat? is that you?

[Jat]you've shelved me for the Ichors.

[next to Jat is the vengeful Marelok]p-please...what is this?

[Marelok]you use that...that...Acrid

[me]yes b- [i back away but i feel the muzzle of a different gun]

[Grakata]you made me, you even potatoed me. and then you shelved me. you shelved me for that filthy Latron Prime.

[Jat]you acknowledge that Grineer weaponry is powerful.

[Grakata]yet you shelve us

[Marelok]are you gonna shelve me too?

[me]i-uh...

[Marelok} ARE you? [the grineer weapons close in on me.

[all of them] ARE YOU!?

[i hear the triggers click]

[me]AAAUGGH!!!

[i wake up. i breath heavily]

[me]it was a dream...

[i look at my arsenal. i eye the Grakata, Jat Kittag, and Marelok]

[i then look at my most used weapons]

[me]sigh...Latron Prime, Acrid, Ichors.....i'm sorry...but i need some time off from you guys for a bit...

[grabs the Grineer weapons]

[me]you three, the four of us are going to spend some time together.

TL;DR i should use Grineer weapons more often...

Is it just me or does the Ignis seem rather underpowered?

I'm leveling it up but it's been more of an annoyance to me. For the most part, on defense missions, it's decent but the damage is really a let down.  Am I using the thing right?

Doozy, what'd you think of the Redeemer?

Dat blast :3 I think it's what all shotguns should be like.

I have it and I want to like it, but I haven't potatoed it or farmed the stance yet, so I haven't unlocked its maximum potential yet. Its on the shelf until I can exploit it. I'm not in a hurry to farm bombards and my next potato is earmarked for my syndicate marelok so it will be awhile, but having a shotgun in the melee slot is cool as hell.

Glaive Prime on the other hand, is king of all melee weapons. Hitting people with stuff is so melee 1.0. Glaive Prime is like having an ogris with a faster flight speed and perfect accuracy that doesn't jam and also copters. Mag/Saryn glaive queen master race for all time.