Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Actions Speak Louder Than Words - Deployed

Kamal965

bc42666dc2.jpg

I've grown rather tired of the constant complaints/conspiracy theories on the forums about high taxes and decided to take matters into my own hands. Simply deploying a Solar Rail against them has proved that I'm actually capable of doing something about it (as DE intended), instead of sitting on my @$$ and whining.

Let's see if people can stand up and support me, to prove that they're capable of doing it too.

Edited by Kamal965

I've grown rather tired of the constant complaints/conspiracy theories on the forums about high taxes and decided to take matters into my own hands. Simply deploying a Solar Rail against them has proved that I'm actually capable of doing something about it (as DE intended), instead of sitting on my @$$ and whining.

Let's see if people can stand up and support me, to prove that they're capable of doing it too.

Nah,it just proves that you can click faster. (which may be a feat in itself.) But if you manage to take the rail, THEN thatd be something. But until then good luck.

Edited by armedpoop

It's just a game...

Edit: And all the juicy tax dollars are paying for V's battlepay during conflict, so you're going to fail simply because they're better.

The we shall be known as "The Clan That Still Tried".

If I support without taking Loki with me, will I be lynched?

Not at all. To play as the master race is a choice we make, but we do not force someone to play the way we enjoy it.

But until then good luck.

Even if it's just luck wishes with what everyone will be contributing towards our cause we appreciate it and say thank you.

Edited by xlraistlx