Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Fanarts

Suikast

Yeah, the problem is that the image is stretched too much, I understand if you have to paint it in a high resolution, it would require higher detail. But it was only a wish, if you can do it awesome, otherwise, you still rock at drawing :-)

nopee. i drew it and took photo of it. sorry for the bad camera lol

new fanart added = o !

Some mad skills there my friend :)

Thanks. ^^

Sweet art, looking forward to more if you have any plans :D

Already added new one xD

This one seriously.....^^;; i shouldnt ve done it with pen and ink. had to be careful and it bored me = [ Looks kinda messy but i actually paid attention to details = );

Suikast, very good artworks :) I'm not able to draw on paper, only on the computer)

I dont know programs and i dont rly draw on pc. = ) Maybe if i had tablet, i would. ^^ But sometimes i draw on Paint. It takes so much time, doing it pixel by pixel.. like this one:

2ntv83.jpg

and i love it ! = )

You used MS Paint for that?? My God, you've got a lot of patience!

Yeah xD Except back-ground and some big parts there is no copypaste. Putting all these pixels one by one took me long xD But it turned out quite well. There is no part i could say " i should fix this " or something ^^, Sometimes i got patience, sometimes i feel like dying of boredom to finish. But i do finish it xD

I dont know programs and i dont rly draw on pc. = ) Maybe if i had tablet, i would. ^^ But sometimes i draw on Paint. It takes so much time, doing it pixel by pixel.. like this one:

2ntv83.jpg

and i love it ! = )

for this I am using 3ds max, lol

girlish_gatling_by_silent_fly-d3ca2lq.jpg

my old work girlish Gatling)

Edited by silent-fly

it is indeed very nice and i approve that it should be somewhat of a poster , but what i wanna know is how can you get the picture on this thread when ever i try either copying/pasting it into a new thread im creating or reply does not work even tryed etc etc

it is indeed very nice and i approve that it should be somewhat of a poster , but what i wanna know is how can you get the picture on this thread when ever i try either copying/pasting it into a new thread im creating or reply does not work even tryed etc etc

img works. []link[/] ? = o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...