Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Heretic Rises [Warframe / Hellsing Crossover]

JerZeyCJ

Chapter I: The Long Sleep

Sleep. He had been asleep for so, so long. Dreaming inside his cryopod, he had been oblivious to the changes to the outside world around him. He was Iscariot, the last of those who worshiped the Lotus as their Goddess and defended her honor to their last breaths. Those who did not trust in the Lotus and defiled her name were not worthy to bask in the sun of the Origin System. Iscariot, and the others like him, were the judge, jury, and executioner of those who would deny the Lotus and curse Her name. But that was a long time ago. Before the Deep Sleep.

Iscariot does not remember much from the time before; only glimpses and flashes of faces, locations, and death. There was so much death and slaughter, the crimson blood tinted his memories. The last thing he could remember was a celebration. There was cheering and much praising of the Tenno in their gleaming Warframes. Iscariot and those in his Order were more removed from the festivities, standing just outside of the crowds, letting their other brothers and sisters soak up the praises of the masses. She spoke then, the Lotus, three simple words that would bring the darkness of sleep and drift in Iscariot's mind while he slept.

"It is time." The Lotus' words were spoken softly, but deliberately and then the sound came. War Drums. It was the sound of war drums pounding out a beat that reverberated in the skulls of Iscariot and his fellows. At once, all of the Tenno in the crowds stood up straight, all of them hearing the drums. Then the slaughter began. Swords were unsheathed, guns were unholstered and the massacre of the Orokin began. Iscariot passed out and dropped to the ground. The last thing he saw was an Orokin noble being cut clean in half.

Iscariot had lived that and many other memories over and over again in his dreams until the Lotus called to him again and awakened him. He thought that he would never hear her voice again, that he was forgotten and abandoned, then her words came. The Lotus' words crashed over him like waves on the shore.

"Wake up, Iscariot. It is time."

Edited by JerZeyCJ

• 3 weeks later...

So here's a list of some of the characters I'll more than likely be using through out the story. I have a weird writing process, I won't actively start writing the next part of something(though I know how, a the very least, how I'm going to continue, like right now), but I'll keep working on it in my head and start gathering bits and pieces of future parts of the story and what characters I want to bring in to it. So yeah, just wanted to get down some of the characters I'll be using.

Actual Warframe Characters:

Captain Vor

Alad V

Lotus

Phorid

Lephantis

My Characters:

Iscariot - a Tenno obsessively devoted to the Lotus and upholding her honor and place in the solar system. Based off of Hellsing's Alexander Anderson.

Bastet(?) - A Valkyr equipped with a bastet helmet and Nikana who assists Iscariot on his mission. Based off of Hellsing's Yumiko/Yumie.

H.A.N.S - A zanuka variant created by Alad V which takes on a much more wolf like appearance, like those of old Earth. Based off of Hellsing's The Captain/Hans Gunsche.

B4SK3RVi113 - Another of Alad V's zanuka variants, this one taking on the form of a mythical "hellhound." Based off of Hellsing's Baskerville.

[undecided name] - A rival Tenno who competes with and occasionally helps Iscariot when their missions align. Based off of Hellsing's Alucard.