Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De's New Ninja Intern!

[DE]Danielle

Well hey there Tenno!

Some of you may have noticed me sneaking in some surprise ninja posts all of a sudden and I thought I should introduce myself! My name is Danielle (DEDanielle) and I’m the new Community Intern at Digital Extremes. I’ll be working with the DE team until the snowy perils of December, when everything starts to look a little like a Corpus Outpost. As a lover of all things Warframe, I’m looking forward to working with all of the Tenno who continue to make it extraordinary.

Space ninjas unite! 

So i was just roaming forums and saw a new name, i was like never seen that name before so checked her post count and it was "2".

I usually don't create threads or reply to threads about new employees, but when DE hires someone to Deal with Community then that is interesting.

I hope she's a nice person, because her start here at forums was by locking a thread. :P I guess its time to Simmer down people here on Forums. :)

So my question is Intern or Employee? And Either way welcome to the Tenno Club :)

Ahaha locking a post wasn't the greatest introduction! Should have thought of that before jumping the gun! :D

Here's my official intro: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/310495-des-new-ninja-intern/

I’ll be working with the DE team until the snowy perils of December

I really thought this said something else for a moment. Made me do a double-take, like, "Wait, did they really just say that?"

Turns out it's "PERILS" and not something that looks similar due to bad kerning. In any case, welcome.

Welcome Danielle! I was wondering if you were a new addition to the team there!

If I may ask, why only until December? It's only three months away, so that's sad for me to think about already.

Internships between University semesters I assume. Normally in Canada, semester 2 begins in the first week of January.

Nonetheless, welcome to the 7 million strong family Danielle! Hope you have an awesome time interning at DE.