Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Operation Gate Crash Event!

[DE]Rebecca

etZJwb5.jpg

OPERATION GATE CRASH

Keep Grineer out of the Void!

A message from The Lotus:

Tenno,

We have reviewed Baro Ki’ Teer’s Archwing Datamass, much of it is corrupt but what little it does reveal is invaluable. We now know that more information exists and we must look for it in Orokin Derelicts locked in the Void.

Our mission is urgent. The Grineer have also learned about the Archwing Technology and they are determined to destroy all traces of it before we find it. To do this, Vay Hek is using Void Keys and Torsion Beam Generators to force open Orokin portals.

We must destroy his access to these portals. Our ability to recover Archwing fragments depends on it.

Careful, Tenno. Vay Hek is using unstable keys. Cumulative exposure to the keys will have detrimental effects on your health, shields and Warframe abilities. Proceed accordingly.

The Lotus

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO

- Start the event node on Earth.

- Play through the mission, defeat the Grineer bosses and destroy the Void Portal Key.

- If you want to take the risk, search out resource caches to find high-value items.

- Exposure to the Void Portal will begin to affect you. Exposure weakens your Warframe. The effects are cumulative – the more missions you run, the weaker you become.

- Each mission run you will earn 1 Exposure point.

- More Exposure points earned = higher Rewards.

- Earn 5 Exposure points on a node to unlock a new node.

- Nodes to unlock (in order):  Phobos, Ceres, Challenge Node located back on Phobos.

- The Challenge Node has no Exposure point cap. Keep earning Exposure points for as long as you are capable --- know that your Warfame will be in an extremely weakened state the further you progress.

WHEN

- This Operation is on now until Wednesday, September 24 at 12 PM EDT.

REWARDS

Successfully complete the Mission and you'll be rewarded with:

5 Exposure points: Event Badge and Phobos node unlocked

10 Exposure points: Set of 4 Mods – Buzz Kill, Fanged Fusillade, Sweeping Serration and Maim

15 Exposure points: Sheev Dagger: Built for close combat, the Sheev's plasma blade slices through flesh and armor with equal ease.

The top 3 Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies.

Clan Leaderboards: A Clan’s score is the sum of its members’ scores.

Please be aware that people joining clans after the event has started will not contribute to their new clans score.

Interested in seeing the leaderboards online? Visit here:  http://content.warfr...c/gateCrash.php

Interested in the raw data to whip up a page of your own?  Visit here: http://content.warfr...gateCrashJS.php

Please note that the above links have the following data refresh times:

Players: Every 5 minutes.

Clans: Every 15 minutes.

FAQ:

What do Caches look like?
They are the round Grineer Lockers that glow in a typical Orokin Locker loot room.
yaQ6r1f.jpg

OMG Corrupted Vaults?!
Optional and not part of Event, but feel free to bring keys if you want to be brave!

As per 14.7.2:

• To avoid confusion on Grineer caches and event goals, Corrupted Vaults have been removed from the Gate Crash event levels.

What are the new Mods?

Slash damage mods that increase up to 120%

gatecrash.jpg

(image from Ungorisz)

What is the debuff?
Debuff is for all frames, Decreases your Shields/Health/Power strength/duration/range

The debuff strength increases with each point.

Whats in the Caches?
Void keys(1-4), Forma blueprint, Rare 5 fusion cores,mods, credit caches, resources(like Argon).

Edited by DERebecca
Added more

Just as an fyi, the first run of this I did the caches dropped a T1 key (survival I think) a uncommon core (possibly more than one, I wasn't paying that much attention) and 50 oxium (I was speechless for a minute at that one).  I don't know what else drops but I thought I'd share what I ran into.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find more caches.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what to look for. 

Also, already had an instance where after someone acquired the gate key, there was no marker on the minimap to return to.

Just found my first one. They look like standard Grineer tileset storage containers.

Edit- I'm finding all my caches in the Derelict secret room areas.

Edited by Rienz

They show up on loot dector aura and the thief mod

You beat me to it, but here's my screenshot anyway!

gHlxewpl.jpg

Search hidden areas and rooms off the main path, they're often easy to miss. They also make a distinctive sound which can be heard when you're close by.

Spent 20 minutes trying to search for the last Cache. Think it may have been inside a Vault. Because we searched high and low with no luck.

We wouldn't be that mean :)  There are no caches in vaults or other locked secret areas.

Edited by Whirrrrr

You beat me to it, but here's my screenshot anyway!

Search hidden areas and rooms off the main path, they're often easy to miss. They also make a distinctive sound which can be heard when you're close by.

We wouldn't be that mean :)  There are no caches in vaults or other locked secret areas.

well your pics look better lol

OMG Corrupted Vaults?!

Optional and not part of Event, but feel free to bring keys if you want to be brave!

Was just about to mention this in the main 14.7.0 but decided to wait... good thing i did :)

Glad it is intended

Edited by .Zeva