Warframe Scaling With New Event

Retrosaur

Question

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

There are THREE things that get scaled down:

- HP 

- SHIELDS

- ABILITIES

I 've been running a perma invis Loki since the event started. As I got in Phobos, I noticed my Invis duration getting shorter and shorter, and I realized something bad; YOUR WF MODS scaled down too as well.

I'm at 10 points in the event and I'm getting 8 second invis duration.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

There are THREE things that get scaled down:

- HP 

- SHIELDS

- ABILITIES

I 've been running a perma invis Loki since the event started. As I got in Phobos, I noticed my Invis duration getting shorter and shorter, and I realized something bad; YOUR WF MODS scaled down too as well.

I'm at 10 points in the event and I'm getting 8 second invis duration.

Thanks for the tip.

:O this'll be fun. lmao RIP Blessing... RIP

Blessing works fine since you can spam heal.

Just that you heal at 100+hp for most fellas (with intensify)

Rhino is a much safer option but I admit I have not gone down a single time yet with Oberon or Trinity.

Plus it's more fun this way :p

iULOTfC.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

Siting at 10 point and have not experienced reduction of HP

It does affect range. My Bastille is a lot smaller now.

From 12 to 13, you start losing huge chunks of hp.

My trinity at Exposure 14 only has 234 Hp with maxed vitality.

Edited by fatpig84

Blessing works fine since you can spam heal.

Just that you heal at 100+hp for most fellas (with intensify)

Rhino is a much safer option but I admit I have not gone down a single time yet with Oberon or Trinity.

Plus it's more fun this way :p

Oh i know... I'm soloing with trin :/

Fun times to be had there... 

I'm too lazy to try this out myself - is efficiency reduced? If not, Loki'll still be my go-to frame. If so, eh, Loki's fast anyhow. Guess it's Loki either way.

Yep, at high exposure, your 30+ sec invis becomes 3 or 4 secs.

Edited by Keltik0ne

This event's scaling is abysmal. After 16+ Exposure nothing get's worse. It's just grinding the same dang thing over and over. Top scores going to come down to who's willing to mindlessly grind the longest.

Thank heavens it doesn't get worse than 16+.  I was thinking you play it long enough, you would be down to single digit health and shields.

And Iron Skin would be renamed to Tin Foil skin

This event's scaling is abysmal. After 16+ Exposure nothing get's worse. It's just grinding the same dang thing over and over. Top scores going to come down to who's willing to mindlessly grind the longest.

that's too bad :S

i only did the event until 15 to get the rewards, and that still wasn't even hard. They should also reduce weapon damage too

that's too bad :S

i only did the event until 15 to get the rewards, and that still wasn't even hard. They should also reduce weapon damage too

That's hardly a solution. The biggest problem with how these events score is that there's no theoretical cap to the score, it's just previous score+1 every time you do it. It turns what is supposed to be a competition into "Who want's to run that one dull mission with that super niche build for a week straight to win!" Very disappointing they keep trying to push "endless" score style events.

That's hardly a solution. The biggest problem with how these events score is that there's no theoretical cap to the score, it's just previous score+1 every time you do it. It turns what is supposed to be a competition into "Who want's to run that one dull mission with that super niche build for a week straight to win!" Very disappointing they keep trying to push "endless" score style events.

So its just grind with zero challenge even? ;/   At least Cryotic excavatioin was hard to get very high score and required proper tactics and teamplay.

My trinity with full vitality had less hp than a naked level 30 trinity in a non-event scenario.

Any lower is a challenge, but gotta be fair to ze newbies.

My trinity heals for 6 hp ! YaY !

Also, my Link on not perfectly maxed out duration lasts only 0,3 seconds :)

Energy Vampire costs more/equal to the amount it restores, however the range in which it restores to allies and yourself is almost non-existant.

And don't forget about lovely Frost:

R3staH0.png

Edited by PureHostility