Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gate Crash

-CM-Zennok

So....this event....can't say I'm the biggest fan of it. I'll get the 15 points at least and then some probably for my clan, but I can honestly say this is the first event I have almost no interest in, and I've been around since u7.

Why? It's just an extremely boring mission, with an extremely tedious scoring system.

Maybe it's just because I thought the last 3-4 "big" events were done well, this one kinda underwhelmed me, not to mention how it caught me extremely off guard, considering we usually have these once per update, or maybe a big & a small event.

But yeah, with the exception of BG, most of the events were based on a "best run" type of deal, meaning that it shouldn't take over 10-15 runs to get your best score, and even less so if you're just gunning for the rewards.

Even BG itself wasn't as boring as this, it at least mixed up the challenge a little by varying the hives and scaling the points, things that GC does not incorporate.

To me, this should have been more of a mini event (ala spectres of liberty or mysterious alerts) which is used to build up to something major (archwing), but instead it was promoted to a full event complete with clan rankings and everything. Even the rewards aren't up to par with the other recent events.

What do you guys think? Does GC actually feel fun? Or are you just glad that it's yet another event that's not based on RNG? *shudders at the thought of cicero* 

I don't see what's bad about this event. While it's in essence the same "map", it gets progressively harder and harder. There's alot of challenge to it - even for those "master race" Lokis that just stack Invisibility duration since eventually your warframe gets too weak to use such tactics effectively.

Finally, DE made an event that couldn't be completely cheesed out by particular warframes (that I know of). That's pretty awesome in my book.

I have to say these missions feel more "grindy" than the others however both SoulEchelon and RubyRose have valid points that I agree with. Plus, we got 2 new enemies and 3 new weapons, and 4 new mods. Thats a lot for an event. I am impressed with DE stepping up their game Lore wise too (HUGE PLUS in my book)