Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Soundpack

DJ_Vauban

Stay tuned for a soon to come (later today possibly) Package filled with various, if not all, Corpus related death sounds, speeches etc etc.

If DE allows it, I will try to upload it somewhere so everyone can have them for their own, that is, if I figure out a good side. If everything fails, I guess I have to use soundcloud but i will gladly accept any help you can offer.

If this actually work out well, I will also try to get hold of the grineer sounds, corrupted and infested sounds (maybe even warframe ones?).

So yeah, I summon the gods of DE to check this thread so that I know if i may or may not share the sounds.

I think it may not really be complete today but soon™ since i cant really rip the sounds out of the game (i also think thats breaking more rules than just recording them) so i have to play a game, look for every single sound in the file and then cut them out so that they actually sound good so...yeah ^^;

I really would like to hear an official statement on this though before i break any rules and stuff.

Edited by loln8tr