Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found The Best Use For Sheev...

Burnthesteak87

i don't get why people think this is some kind of joke :\

stubble it has been proven increases wind resistence, a clean shave...or sheev is important! that tiny 0.00001 of a second caused by wind resistance could be life or death! and they're adding water...and we all know the fastest swimmers are as hairless as possible.

i don't get why people think this is some kind of joke :\

stubble it has been proven increases wind resistence, a clean shave...or sheev is important! that tiny 0.00001 of a second caused by wind resistance could be life or death! and they're adding water...and we all know the fastest swimmers are as hairless as possible.

I would probably be more worried about water resistance with some helmet protrusions on Warframes (looking at you especially, Oberon) before even starting to worry about stubble. 

I would probably be more worried about water resistance with some helmet protrusions on Warframes (looking at you especially, Oberon) before even starting to worry about stubble. 

sadly there doesn't seem to be any way to address that issue :\ but at least the battle against stubble has a weapon now!

Silly silly exal... why u no use shaving cream? now your face is all bloody and ember is never going to go out on a date with you.... that's why you should have used Gelet fusion 3D master! the only shaving cream that makes you have a 65% healthyer face just by using it! don't believe me??....ok :'( 

• 3 months later...