Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc]From The Shadows I Come

mrunknownsoldiers

this is the ooc of this thread here you can discuss it and how it can be improved and how to start  the second part which will contain the roleplay by other people.

a small lore point:

Elder tenno: those are the old orokin who traveled the universe in search of knowledge long before the great war, they were fascinated by the power and mystique of the void and decided to take the chance. When they returned they were considered as aberrations, until the great war. They were the core of the tenno project. 

Oooooh, cool. I'd love to join, it fits perfectly into Halcyon's timeline. He was the original Frost Prime, ever so slowly mastering himself and his weapons. Every Millenia, he chooses a new name, and explains his past as if that was how his name always was. Now known as Halcyon, he must master his past, and welcome his future. Never went into cryosleep, but as a result of his meddling in the void, his cellular makeup has a perfect regeneration cycle, now able to recover from anything short of death by decapitation, age, time does not touch him, and he waits for understanding, as patient as a form of matter itself.

• 1 month later...

Yeah Id love to join too, and much like Ultimatum I'm the original Oberon Prime but likes to hide his added abilities, and doesn't have all the stuff ultimatum does just that time doesn't effect him. Aside from all the time he spent alone he's sent out drones to study the system as its chagned with out the Tenno and the forces that shock the whole of the known cosmos, he's trained his sense to be beyond that of a normal prime or elder Tenno