Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Affinity Goal To Be Seen During The Mission

Troll_Logic

HAHAHHAHA

This has been an oversight since the game was released. Maybe with all the UI stuff it might get considered again soon.

But I remember over a year bringing so many friends to the game and they would all, without a fault, ask if they could check this.

Edited by MDRLOz

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you mean you want to see how close you are to reaching your next level?  If so then the UI already has a bar that fills as you progress through the mission and selecting 'mission progress' after pressing escape will show if affinity bars for all your equipped weapons then a second later show what effect the bonus for completeing the mission will have.

If you mean the player specific challenge such as 'Pistol Master' then yes, I would also like that to be displayed somewhere in the escape menus.  I would also like a fix for the single task challenges such as 'Treasure Hunter' and 'Hacker' not working while client and a fix for the times clients don't actually get a challenge but instead get told what the host has but can't complete that or any other known challenge.

Edited by Katinka

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you mean you want to see how close you are to reaching your next level?  If so then the UI already has a bar that fills as you progress through the mission and selecting 'mission progress' after pressing escape will show if affinity bars for all your equipped weapons then a second later show what effect the bonus for completeing the mission will have.

He/She/It is talking about the 'side-missions' ingame, like "kill 20 things with a pistol" or "use your ultimate once".

The mission challenges.

Rifleman, Pistol Master, Swordsman, Style Kill, etc. etc.

And yes, if you load properly into a session-in-progress, you don't get to see them in the first place. (Though you do if you're loading in slowly. Don't quite understand that, but there you have it.)

Also, +1.

With the bit on tracking the Caches in the new event I'd believe it wouldn't be too hard to implement. Though if I recall correctly I believe I saw a screenshot from Steve about something he was working on and the screenshot showed that affinity challenge tracking off to the side just like the caches track in the event now. So it might actually be something in the pipe currently.

Edited by LoneTonberry

I feel so bad, that i can only give you one +1. I would like to giive you more, because that is the most annoying thing i have encountered in my time of warframe... which is quit a bit since i am here since (a little bit before) open beta. Sure- getting stuck without an unstuck option is as infuriating as this but Ui wise, this is one of the most important changes i hope to see in the future.

The Ui team should always consider what needs to be added first and not how they can implement a new Ui with shiny new mod-cards.

We added this a while back, so it showed the tracker again when you opened your menu. It broke somewhere along the way, but we have this fixed already, next time we do a larger patch it will come out.

Thanks for a rare response on these forums.  It would be better to be able to toggle (e.g. Tab key) to open the Mission Progress menu that's currently nested in the Esc menu during mission.  If you meant what you said on Devstream #34 that current UI is not designed specific for consoles/controller, then walk the talk by taking advantage of each platform, add more bind-able keys for functions (e.g. toggle Progress, shortcut key for Arsenal, Nav, Com, etc.) for PC that's beyond console controller's button limit.