Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Beloved End, Join Our Family! Site Updated!

Kurrumitsumi

check our site!

http://thebelovedend.wix.com/thebelovedend

The Reminant Empire, the alliance we are apart of

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/310817-%E2%98%80-the-remnant-empire-now-recruiting-%E2%98%80/clancopy_zps28eec879.pngourgoalscopy_zps6067b4e4.png

I aim to creat a fun and easy gong enviorment for new players which is focusd on showing them the ropes and getting them into the comunity; while at the same time catering to serious players with a fire for solar rail control, i will be taking rails once we have grown enough and making there use more friendly to all players but lowering credit tax and eliminating resource taxes all together.

rules_zpse0da3f43.png

I do not tolerate fighting within the clan between ANY members, if you have a problem please come to me and i will take care of it

you must Contribute to the Clan in some way. Simply using Clan/Guild Chat is enough. Not contributing may result in a demote/kick.

i would prefer you keep cursing to a minimum in clan chat as we could have younger members joining

skype is not mandatory but i am always on it when im online and it is a great way to comunicate

members who have been offline for 30 days will be removed unless confirmed prior to leave, if you wish to re join once your active again just re post in here

you must respect the authority of those higer than you

if you need any help just ask, if i dont answer send me a tell and i will reply as soon as i can

rulescopy_zpseb24a827.png

1: Einherjar, the beginning. those chosen to join enter as einherjar where they prove themselves

(no permissions)

2: Asendant, those who prove worthy are given the chance to grow further, and help us grow as well

(invite, host dojo)

3: Arbiter, having shown loyalty and proven helpful to others

(+treasurer, tech)

4: Judge, after great contribution and loyalty

(+promote)

5: Dyne, through continually upholding our standards and growing ranks

(+regulation)

6: Seraph, a rank givin to those i trust like moderaters in my absence

(+Architecht, tactician)

|-------------------------------------|

|-----------------------|

|----------|

|----|

|-|

any questions? just ask!

post your join request in this forum please and i will respond as soon as i can!

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

Hey there. I'd be interested in joining up, if you have the space... been playing for quite some time, off and on. Been getting back in, in a more serious manner. IGN is xirv0 (the last character of the name is a zero)

Invite was sent by one of our members. Welcome to the end!

Edited by OmegaMK1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I'm this random person looking for a clan to join. my reasons are basically everything a clan provides. i come one every day and i enjoy all events that benefit. Im on between 4:00 and 9:00 cntrl time so far i heard that i play fairly well for a novice. i have a lvl 30 mag and lvl 16 valkyr 

i really just want to find more things and i think a clan can help me i never even found an aura yet 

so please allow me to join your clan 

Hello I'm this random person looking for a clan to join. my reasons are basically everything a clan provides. i come one every day and i enjoy all events that benefit. Im on between 4:00 and 9:00 cntrl time so far i heard that i play fairly well for a novice. i have a lvl 30 mag and lvl 16 valkyr 

i really just want to find more things and i think a clan can help me i never even found an aura yet 

so please allow me to join your clan 

Invite sent, Welcome to The End!

Edited by OmegaMK1

but u cant trade unless someone is there right

on a related note do you know or have a V aura that you can trade me

You cant. You have to invite someone to the dojo. I'll check my mods, i might have an extra V.

Edit: No I do not have an extra V aura. Someone else on the clan might be able to help you though.

Edited by OmegaMK1