Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tagris Armor Clipping

ClockworkSpectre

I put the new Tagris shinguards on my Frost Prime and noticed that they clip into the frost primes shins.  Also they do not align properly with the leg.   

The funny thing is on the normal frost it aligns properly with the leg and foot, but not on frost prime, but they do still slightly clip (the gold edging of the armor) into the normal frosts leg. 

Checking some other frames:

-Found that on banshees left leg the Tagris armor is off center also. 

-Some clipping with hydroid and the leg pieces, the tops of the leg armor clip into the 'pads' on the front of the thighs. 

-On Loki Primes legs the armor clips into the gold 'claw' bits at the knee.  Similar issue on the normal Lokis left leg/knee. 

-On Nekros the right Tagris leg piece looks slightly miss aligned with the leg. 

-On Saryn the top of the arm/shoulder armor clips into the 'puffy' parts(sorry don't really know what to call them) that sit on top of her shoulders

Also, a friendly reminder, the Yamako Syandana is still clipping into the butts of some frames.  Nova and Saryn for example.  This has been around for a LONG time. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

The greaves also clip into excalibur's proto armour skin. Quite badly actually.

Edit: as for the yamako syandanna issue; there are plenty of art and animation issues that have been around for ages that DE hasn't fixed, such as the syandanna clipping and the immortal skin's white line issues. I have little faith that DE will adress them anytime soon as they are more focused on adding new content than fixing old content.

Edited by chaosking243

I have also noticed that the Tagris shoulder armor is HUGE on some of the smaller frames it looks ridiculous, even on some of the larger frames they are so big it just looks funny.

The greaves also clip into excalibur's proto armour skin. Quite badly actually.

Edit: as for the yamako syandanna issue; there are plenty of art and animation issues that have been around for ages that DE hasn't fixed, such as the syandanna clipping and the immortal skin's white line issues. I have little faith that DE will adress them anytime soon as they are more focused on adding new content than fixing old content.

And Yes they seem to be super slow fixing these issues. 

• 1 month later...

Am writing in this topic, because technical support received from the message that such issues need to write on the forum.

Positioning of the Tagris prime shoulders on the character (remarked on Rhino, not tested on other) is incorrect.