Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[18+, Invite Only Ic] God Of Death And Miss Psychopath: The Dinner [Featuring: Nekros And Reniko]

WolfmanX9

The band ended the song and before they leave the stage, the lead singer said:"Thank you for being such a great crowd and I hope you have been having fun as I had. Also, thank you for listening to my "honorable mention" to my friend, who is in a better place now" then he left the stage.

Alexandra appeared on the stage, took the mic and said:"*sniff* that was indeed a pretty special number, it made me cry a little, for real. *wipe the tear away, even if you couldn't see his face* Now you might be wondering what will happen next? We will take a short pause for now, but when we come back, you will see the most "wackiest" number, that you have never seen before". Then he signaled the backstage employees to turn light on and the light around the room went slowly back to normal.

That was something, first a rock song, then a sad one. Not bad I have to say and even I cried a little bit on the inside when I heard the story, but only just a bit Nekros said as he waited for a waitress to take his order. Anareolus has fallen asleep beside Nekros, even with all the sounds in the room, he didn't seem to bother with it.

Nekros glanced at Ember and said:Let me guess, you are going to do a little "prank" to him? I would be carefull if I was you. He is a spider after all and you don't want to be stuck in his cobweb again, then he took up his HUD, went to holonet and then looked on the galaxy-news site. Because of boredom.

Nekros looked at Ember, crossed his arms and said:Looks like someone has got over her Arachnophobia. I'm impressed by you, not a lot of tennos that I have met, have never got over their phobia as you have. You should be proud of yourself Nekros said as he gave Ember a thumbs up for being brave. 

Anareolus slowly began to wake up and he noticed that he was in Ember's lap. He slowly turned his head towards Ember's head and said nervously:I.....don't know how I got here....hehe...I have never sleep-walked before or....you got yourself brave and actually tried to hold me. See, if you didn't panic and tried not to be scared of me, you never would have to lose some part of those thighs of yours. You my lady is the toughest female that I have met Anareolus said with a smile.

"Reniko", where are you? You are missing all the fun here :P

Nekros waved goodbye to Nyx and Saryn. What a shame, they will miss their chance of eating dinner here. Maybe next time I guess

A waitress appeared and said:"I hope you are having a good evening, now since you all have been here for a while; raise your hand up to the air if you have chosen something from the menu and I will start to write down your orders". The waitress took a note block and a pen from her pockets and patiently waited for an answer.

I would like to have the "well cooked Bison with vegetables", I would also like it to come with "barbeque sauce" that I can pour on the piece of bison meat. The Waitress wrote Nekros' order and waited for everyone else who had chosen from the menu.

The waitress nodded, wrote down all the orders and said to all:"your food will come as soon as we can and since you are sitting at the same table, we will provide drinks free of charge. It's one of the "special" deals". The waitress walked away and another waitress came with sodas,beer of different strength and water. Each in their own large 5-liter bottle and another came with empty glasses and gave everyone one glass to each tenno.

Araneolus enjoys the rubbing a little and then he got an idea. You know about the ruined part of your thighs? I will try something, stand still. Araneolus crawled down to the broken part of Ember's thighs and started to "repair" it with his spider string. Unlike his normal string he use to create webs, this type of string was silky smooth, non-sticky and very hard to rip or ruin it. After about 3 minutes he was done, crawled to the top of the table and stood on the side of Ember's plate. I repaired you ruined tights with my special silky smooth, non-sticky and very resilient string. It's pretty much impossible to destroy it Araneolus said.

((Derp, the name of the spider is spelled "Araneolus, not "Anareolus" :P))

Araneolus look slightly confused, but he didn't bother to ask why and started to run up and down on Ember's legs. He also took the time to massage her legs as Araneolus went up and down. 

I got say, this is really well made bison. *before Nekros continued to eat, he said*: Would you like to have dessert afterward? I can fix that later for you, if you want to then Nekros proceeded to eat his bison. Then Nekros thought of something; he wondered how much this would cost, and wondered what Excalibur would say if he had spent too much credits. He then realized that Excalibur wouldn't be that mad, maybe just a little.

Nekros took a good look at Reniko, who had ordered the largest steak and it was the most expensive one too. I hope you enjoy the steak, Reniko. The only thing I have to worry about is the cost of it and how mad Excalibur will be, when he finds out that my "partner" ordered the most expensive dish Nekros chuckled and then it became a bit of an awkward laughter.

((There you go "Reniko", there is your chance to get into the rp thread again)) 

Araneolus stopped, jumped up to the top the table and said:You didn't tell me to stop.  I'm quite tired right now, need to rest my legs after that "marathon". Also, about the cobweb on the walls and ceiling? I did create them and it took a long time to do it

Nekros was almost done with his bison, only a little bit left of it.

Araneolus crawled next to the place where Reniko was and said:My name is Araneolus, the latin word for spider and you look.....strange, no offence, but you look like a grineer-looking person. I have heard that the Grineers are quite violent bunch, but you don't look that scary. You look even better than what I have seen on pictures of grineers without masks

I have never been called "sexy" before, sounds so wrong on me for some reason. Now then, how wants dessert? I pay for it, as always *in Nekros mind:Excalibur is going to kill me after this*

So thats why, huh....Pretty cool that you got your own squad. Imagine if I had a squad of spiders. Sounds silly if you think about it

Alexandra appeared on the stage, turned the mic on and said:"Sorry for the delay, we got into some problem before. Now it is fixed and we can continue with the next group or should I say "person with a group". Ladies and gentlemen, give a round of applause for "Wacky al yankrovis". the crowd clapped half enthusiastic. The man who now was holding the mic(al), said:"Hello everyone, how are you today *awkward silent* Well, this is not the normal reaction I get, but I suppose I have to "roll" with it. I have only one question for you: Are you ready for some polka?! Then "Wacky" Al started to play "Polka face" by Weird Al Yankovic.

((link to the video, as usual:

))

Nekros waved to a waitress to come over here, told her about Reniko's order and the waitress said:"Anyone else who want's dessert? It won't take nearly as much time as your main course did". The waitress waited for a response.

Wacky Al was just done with his polka song and said:"That was not it! I got one more for you, so get ready for round 2 of fun!" and Wacky al Started to play "

" by Weird Al yankovic

The Waitress nodded, wrote down the orders and said:"Excellent choice. We will get your dessert shortly, in the meantime; enjoy the show" and the waitress left.

It's such a shame, soon this evening will end and we will return to each of our dojo or home. It sure has been a special evening here Nekros said as he started to look at the ceiling, seeing all the cobwebs that Araneolus has made.

Yea....I agreed. To be honest, I don't want you to leave. Because I have been having such a blast with you guys, but you got your home to go to and I got mine. Let's just enjoy the last bit of this evening as we can Araneolus said as he started to create a tiny string ball and juggling it.

Nekros looks at Ember and say (sarcastically):Probably, you never know what she has in her "home" of her. No offence Reniko

Thanks for the offer, but it's too quickly and I need to think about it. Beside, I quite attached (no pun intended) to this place

Then the waitress came with a cart, with all the dessert that was ordered. Nekros paid yet again and said:Looks like our dessert is here. I hope you remembered what you ordered and eat slowly when it comes to ice cream. We don't want anyone to get a brainfreeze now do we? Nekros said and laughed in a strange way.

Wacky Al was done with his song and said:"Thanks for letting me be here and I hope you will continue to have a very fun evening. Bye *waves goodbye*". Then he went off the stage and Alexandra came back to the mic. He said:"That sure was a wacky singer. Now you might ask yourself, what's next? Well that is for you to decide and by that I mean that you are free to do whatever performance. On this very stage or as we call it "Free form show". Have a great evening". Then Alexandra went backstage. 

Nekros didn't expect Ember to eat in such a manner and said:Wow....I didn't expect that. It's worse than our Valkyr eats and thats bad, I think *begins to eat his dessert, which was dark chocolate ice-cream in a bowl, with cola sprinkles. With a spoon that was provided with the bowl*

The place was quite calm, nothing really happening and that bored Nekros out. So he got an Idea: he went to the stage, climbed up it and then approached the mic. Nekros checked the mic before he spoke and said:Hi, you might be wondering what I'm doing here? or not, doesn't really matter. Since no one else wanted to come up here and "perform", I thought that I could sing a song. This song is a "gift" to the likeable woman over there *points to Reniko*. It's my own, modified version of "Hellfire". Enjoy. Nekros took a deep breath and started to sing "hellfire".

Beata my Lotus;

You know that I am a honored Tenno;

Of my virtue I am justly proud;

Beata my Lotus;

You know I am so much purer than;

The common, horrible, disgusting, vicious infested;

Then tell me, my Lotus;

Why I see him slaying there;

Why his Smoldering eyes still haunt my soul;

I feel him, I see him;

The shadow caught in darkened hair;

Is haunting in me out of control;

Like fire;

Hellfire;

This fire in my skin;

My burning;

Desire;

Is turning my dark soul

It's not my fault!;

I'm not to blame!;

it is the stalker;

The tenno who kill our kind;

It's not my fault;

If in Lotus' plan;

She made the demon so much;

Stronger than a tenno!;

Protect me, my Lotus;

Don't let this fiend cast his curse;

Don't let his blade tear my flesh and bone;

Destroy the Stalker;

And let him taste the shadows of death;

Or else let me kill him and me alone;

Hellfire;

Darkfire;

Now Stalker, it's your turn;

Fight me or;

Your doomsday;

slayed by me or you will die;

Lotus have mercy on him;

Lotus have mercy on me;

But he will slayed or he will die!

((You have no idea how long this took to create. I hope this will be good enough for a "Warframe" remake))

Thank you *Nekros bowed to the crowd*. He then went to his seat, sat down and waited for the "Review" by the other tennos and Reniko.

*she leans back on her chair for a moment* hmmm not bad but talking about the Infested didnt sound right but the rest of the song about the stalker was @(*()$ AWESOME! AGH! *she almost fell off the chair but grabbed the table with her feet* You know i think its time for me to hit the stage!

*Reniko jumps out of the chair and rauns toward the stage, in it she grabs the microphone* HELLO EVERYBODY I AM RENIKO AND IM HERE TO TURN THOSE SAD FACES UPSIDE DOWN! Just ask for a song and i will sing it for you all! preferely singed by a woman. COme one dont be shy lets have some fun!

Yea I Admit, the infested part didn't sound that great, but it was the only thing I could think about

After Reniko gets on stage

I know, how about you sing "poor unfortunate souls"? I know you like it. Otherwise, you could sing "Be prepared" or any other animated villains Nekros said to Reniko.

This is probably the best way to end this evening Araneolus said filled with joy.