Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

Xbox Tenno,

For those that are unable to fully download U14.5, please know that we’re doing a full investigation. It’s very possibly that some players Internet download speed is causing the download to timeout; which is causing the update to fail. This timeout is a fault of ours, as all download speeds should be able to get the content. 

For us to confirm this and make a fix, we would greatly appreciate 2 things:
a screenshot of your Warframe Launcher attempting to download the Update
and of the error message you’re receiving. 

This will help us diagnose by allowing us to see your download speeds and at what point the error occurs.

We’re very sorry for the frustrations to those who are experiencing this problem. All efforts are being made to get this Update in your hands.

Thank you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
09/24/14 5:56PM:

We have confirmed the update error issue is due to player’s Internet download speeds tripping a timeout during the update on larger files. Thank you for the help with posting details so we could identify it quickly.

We have fixed the issue, unfortunately it requires a re-submission to cert before it can be pushed live.  Submission is happening tonight and we will push MS as hard as possible to push it through cert quickly.  We know this is painful and not how we’d like you to experience Warframe.  We appreciate you bearing with us during this process on our end.  Will keep you posted as we work through cert.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

09/25/14 10:23AM:

A live Hotfix has been pushed to public in an attempt to alleviate updating issues.

Please see official thread for more details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/315478-xbox-one-145-live-hotfix/

Edited by [DE]Megan
10:23 Edit

Here's the screenshot of what's happening to me every time I try and update (Sorry for poor quality):

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/10697255_555731654560181_2297091386932093846_o.jpg

Basically that black box appears in the middle of my screen half way through the download. It says, "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again."

I'm not able to screenshot anything but it says

"Checking for updates...(.......)"

for like 4 minutes and then

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
Please restart Warframe to try again."

Wat do? 

Edit:

Also says

"Downloading updates... 100%

182,374 KiB / 182,374 KiB
369,696 KiB/s(.....)

Edited by (XB1)LunoxFPS

I'm not able to screenshot anything but it says

"Checking for updates...(.......)"

for like 4 minutes and then

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again."

Wat do? 

Edit:

Also says

"Downloading updates... 100%

182,374 KiB / 182,374 KiB

369,696 KiB/s(.....)

i have the same thing :(

Xbox Tenno,

For those that are unable to fully download U14.5, please know that we’re doing a full investigation. It’s very possibly that some players Internet download speed is causing the download to timeout; which is causing the update to fail. This timeout is a fault of ours, as all download speeds should be able to get the content. 

For us to confirm this and make a fix, we would greatly appreciate 2 things:
a screenshot of your Warframe Launcher attempting to download the Update
and of the error message you’re receiving. 

This will help us diagnose by allowing us to see your download speeds and at what point the error occurs.

We’re very sorry for the frustrations to those who are experiencing this problem. All efforts are being made to get this Update in your hands.

Thank you.

Can't do screenshots on the Xbox One. Would a short link to a video on OneDrive work?

you people need to quit acting like children, they are doing all they can to fix this issue not to mention that they just launched WarFrame for the Xbox One a couple weeks ago there are bound to be some issues.

But at least they are Working on it and doing a darn good job of it..

You guys are doing a great job on Warframe Please keep up the good work and don't let comments like those get you down,

you people need to quit acting like children, they are doing all they can to fix this issue not to mention that they just launched WarFrame for the Xbox One a couple weeks ago there are bound to be some issues.

But at least they are Working on it and doing a darn good job of it..

You guys are doing a great job on Warframe Please keep up the good work and don't let comments like those get you down,

your right! , i dont care if i have to wait 24 hours to play , at least ill be playing then lol , not going to quit this game , its to g:P