Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.8.1   

Additions:

• Gate Crash trophies have been added and will soon be distributed to eligible clans! Trophies are live! We will update this thread when the statues have been sent out.
  • Added Nyx Prime to the Codex (in place of ol' goldless Nyx).
  • Added audio cues to the Buzlok homing mechanism for when a ‘lock’ is initiated and a ‘lock’ is lost.

Changes:

• Toxic Crawler now creates a poison cloud on death, as per his description.
  • Visual Effects tweak to the Glaxion: Ambient fog added!
  • Buzlok homing beacon hit effect updated to not cause blood/shield visual effects as it does no damage, therefore no effects need exist.
  • Continued improvements for Infested AI getting stuck under the cryopod in Infested Ship Defense which prevents the player from being able to kill the AI and continue on to the next wave.
  • Polished the environment of Grineer Rescue 2.0 missions.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the Hikou Prime having incorrect colouring when trying to customize energy colour (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314459-hikou-prime-colouring-bug/).
  • Fixed issues with spawning logic of the Grustrag Three that could prevent them from appearing on Defense and Interception missions.
  • Fixed continued issue where Stalker and other minibosses could appear during the claim reward/continue screen in Defense and Interception missions.
  • Fixed an issue where having a status chance greater than 100% on the Boar Prime and Strun Wraith would cause the UI to display “0”
  • Fixed an issue where Vay Hek would become invulnerable during the boss fight.
  • Fixed the poison visual effect not appearing correctly on the Scindo Prime.
  • Fixed an issue with the Hikou Prime sound effect being unaffected by volume sliders. Additional tweaks to overall sound levels are included in this hotfix.
  • Fixed issues with elemental visual effects on the Sheev.
  • Fixed issue with impassable black walls on Grineer Asteroid Rescue missions.
  • Fixed issues with Vala Sugatra Prime not showing player energy colour.
  • Fixed prices showing incorrectly/missing in the Market.

• Fixed issues with spawning logic of the Grustrag Three that could prevent them from appearing on Defense and Interception missions.

I had them not-spawn for me on an exterminate, the Corpus Invasion on Phobos earlier today.

I saw the animation for a second, as well as the rest of my team(Except for the AFK person, may he burn) but nothing beyond that happened, made me really really REALLY sad(Because I need brakk parts)

Not even the AFK person got downed or anything, it was really strange.

Thanks for the update though!