Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

💖| Coup De Grace |💖 [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight][Taylor Swift Kotaku Article][Dark Sector Veterans] [Recruitment Open]

Evangelyte

Hello,

I've been looking to find a good group to play with that's not huge and not too tiny either, and that will remain active.  From what I've been reading it sounds like you guys match that description perfectly.  I've been playing for about a month now and I'm mastery rank 10. I'm capable of doing all the content and can contribute to teams in higher level areas.  I'm online for a good bit almost every day and use TS all the time already.  If you still have some slots open I'd like the opportunity to occupy one.  My in game name is the same as the forums, NumbValkyrie.  Thanks for your time.

Hey im interested in  joining Coup de Grace, ive been playing warframe since the start of open beta and have had some on and offs as most people but now ive been back for awhile and feel like im ready to join in on the more competitive side of warframe.

Hello^^

I would love to join your clan! I've been looking for a nice, talkative clan for a long time now^^

As far as some of your requirements go:

-Mic required.

Check

-Must be active and use RaidCall.

Been looking for an active clan that uses it^^

-Must be at least mastery rank 6.

Mastery Rank 13, 1300+ conclave, all frames, but mostly main Zephy, Nyxie P, Mirage, and Mesa hehe<3

-Participate in global events.

Sure thing^.^

-Must be at least 16 years of age.

Anyways I hope this fills your criteria and I really hope I can join your clan! (:

(IGN is the same as the forums; HalfDarkShadow)

EDIT: I believe you pm'd me to check my inbox, but I didn't see the invite, so you might have to resend it hehe xD

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Well, I've been interested in joining this group since my friend Qores got in a little while ago. As far as your requirements go, I'm (mature) and rank 7. I've never used RC before but I can set it up pretty easily. I've been playing this game on and off since last Christmas, but I'm definitely getting back in to it now that all of this content has been added.

Edited by XoODag

Hey im chaito (CHAIT0) in game, yes thats a zero. id love to join, a friend refered me here and you all seem like great guys.

-Mic required.

Check

-Must be active and use RaidCall.

Been using for a long time for other games.

-Must be at least mastery rank 6.

Mastery Rank 13 been part of warframe since the beta, been mostly a lone wolf til recent.

-Participate in global events.

Usually do, im not too big on E peen doe D:

-Must be at least 16 years of age.

I was originally a closed beta player and played at a couple points since then. I've been away from the game for about 10-12 months and resumed a couple of weeks ago. I've been playing everyday for the past couple of weeks and plan on playing it fairly seriously for the foreseeable future. I am looking for a good clan where I can improve my skills and have fun.

Username: necrate
Age: 24, MR: 13, Mic: Yes, Raidcall: Getting it right now (never heard of it before)

I recently started playing Warframe again around two months ago after I missed all the good events. I was still in a thousand player clan that barely had 20 people online at a time and I just recently decided to start looking for a smaller more active clan. Playing again around two months just finding groups and doing everything solo is getting kind of dull.

I'm pretty active at the moment spending a few hours each day completing dailies and such and trying to complete whatever I can when I have time. I usually only spend the minimum amount of time to complete all the rewards on the Events since I only ever solo them, hopefully it changes. I have raidcall, but don't use it that often.

IGN: Sephyxia

MR: 17

Hey ive been playing since closed beta and im currently mr9. i might not be active due to my current work. I mostly plays on weekends and im interested on joining this clan since my current clan is nearly dead.

Cheers.

-Eternum 2015

Hey gyz. I am interesting in joing Coup De Grace so heres my info:

Mastery rank 18 
Member of Warframe since May 2013 with 1366h playtime 
Active and above minimun for sure in global events ;) 
Also i have raidcall u ask for

Edited by Protonian