Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’–| Coup De Grace |๐Ÿ’– [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight][Taylor Swift Kotaku Article][Dark Sector Veterans] [Recruitment Open]

Evangelyte

I joined this clan a couple of months ago as my last clan was pretty much dead. they were really cool about letting my son join as well. there are always people in their raidcall willing and eager to help with missions or if your missing that one item that RNG it just teasing you with they are more than wiling to help with farming stuff or whatever . Competitive, willing to go to the wire for events but not against people who don't want to super grind. good well rounded clan were there is room for multiple play styles.ย 

This clan looks great, I would absolutely love to join.

ย 

When I first heard of you I wasn't really looking for a clan. Me and all my IRL friends had our own clan, and it was just us, however, as the leader got bored of the game, everyone else left the game as well, they all don't talk to me anymore, so I find it time to move on. With how many people say this clan is good, and friendly I really hope you consider allowing me to join your alliance. I do prefer smaller clans but if there's anywhere you can place me I'd be overjoyed.ย 

Thank you for your time.

-Arxeand

I've been looking for an active, social community in Warframe! I'm very much interested in joining your clan and playing with you all. I'm a very social play who enjoys having a good time above all else. I've played MMOs since Everquest, and raided in the majority of them. Really looking for a place to call hoe in Warframe and a group of people to call friends.

ย 

Would really like to play with you sometime!

Evangelyte, ย wondering if you'd be willing to contact my in-game or via PM to discuss your clan further. ย I'm currently actively seeking a new clan and am tired of these 1000 people clans with only 10 members active some of the time.

ย 

IGN - Bionic711

MR: 14

Hi so im looking for a new clan because the one i was in was dead i am mastery rank 7 and i am very active and i would like to join this clan if you stil have a spot open with my other clan which i spent a lot of money and resources to go into the clan and I'm a hard worker and will do anything for the clan ย that is neededย 

ย 

IGN-Caveman16

I request a join plox.

ย 

A little about me, I'm an abstract artist and "known" photoshopper. ย 

I draw whenever the mood is for me, and photoshopping is just anytime I need a good giggle.

ย 

Moving aside that stuff, I'm a fun, laid-back, mellow, chill guy. ย And if you need a helping hand, I'm there.

ย 

P.S I'm filthy casual who tries to act like a MLG pro whenever S**t gets srs as heck.

Interested in joining.

ย 

Been playing since august, and have been trying to find a clan with some decent activity. Never used RaidCall, but I can get used to it pretty quick. 20 years of age, student, knowledgeable about the game, co-op freak, active and I can be friendly.

Active new player to Warframe. I was a competitive gamer but now, I just play casually. Looking for experinced players to show me the rope who are active and willing to play together.

ย 

Many of the Warframe guilds/clans feel very dis-jointed and I'm looking for a cohesive community to enjoy and min/max this game out with.

ย 

I'm only an MR: 4

IGN: Aodan

ย 

But I'm quickly working on getting that up and would love some tips and tricks.

I also have the ability to stream and make youtube vids

ย 

Prev Gaming Exp:

- Day Of Defeat - CAL O,I,P and TWL Season Wins with 7^ and IX.e
- Call of Duty 4 - Accepted as Ringer for Pro Scrims #COD4PSC (Filler for many teams in S&D normal and hc)
- World of Warcraft - S2,3 (1900+) S,5 (2300+) S,6 (2100+)
- Global Agenda - T2 (CP) Lead Medic from Beta - 3 months Live, owning most if not all of US West AvA Maps
- DAoC - 5+ years as one of the Top Bard players on Lancelot Server/Hibernia
- Guild Wars 2 - X-Captain of Vexx Gaming Team "Get VexXeD" beating Arena Net Dev Team in BWE2
- Wildstar - (2314) 2s Arena, (2138) 3s Arena. Hit 50 and fully 1800 Geared by week 2 of Release.
Edited by Aodan

Hello Coup

I am looking for a clan that is activeย (and I know StormLatern in your clan and he recommended you).

I would love to do some serious high level void runs that are a bit more challenging and to grp for leveling runs as well.

I have most frames/weapon and I trying to update all I can to Prime atm.

Iโ€™m ready to do rank 12 now and I have +700 hours played.

ย 

I do a lot of soloing now since I am moding and leveling frames and weapon, the different clans I have been trying are not so active so I ended up doing this most of the time. I've played WOW since beta but I am a bit bored with it and warframe is a great game so I am spending most my time with warframe now but I miss a good guild and hope to find that here.

Edited by Ohmni56

I am Bart, and I am looking for clan, that has something more than just players.

I am looking for community, that I will be able to speak with, using voice comm.

After playing this game for many hours, it can get pretty boring to play alone.

I have been in one of top clans (Camp Kill Yourself), but after copule of weeks ofย 

playing with them, I got bored of warframe, and had long break from the game.

Now I want to return, and hunt for these silver potatos. I belive, that I would do

just fine, as an member of your community.

My current mastery rank is 8.

My in game name, is same as on this forum (luxaryni).

Edited by luxaryni

Hey Evangelyte long time glad to see you guys expand to storm formerย ally see ya around! :D

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  -Boundless Warlord

This looks like just the kind of clan that I am looking for.ย 

ย 

I am a Mastery Rank 9, quickly increasing, which has been playing off and on for over a year. I am looking for a clan that is very dedicating to being the best, is one way to put it. That is not really the best way to put it. I want a clan that tries very hard on events and such, but also is friendly, active, dedicated, and fun. I hope that is Coup De Grace. And I hope you give me a shot. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you shortly.

ย 

~Lock