Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

๐Ÿ’–| Coup De Grace |๐Ÿ’– [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight][Taylor Swift Kotaku Article][Dark Sector Veterans] [Recruitment Open]

Evangelyte

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Im Kota, my clan The Steel Plague died out due to inactivity, but I like being in the Gilded Phoenix Alliance.
I was hoping to join your clan, because my old clanmate Merc is also here so it was be easier to get acquainted with everything.

I make loads of giveaways and events and overall just try to be more for the people than for myself.
Currently playing Warframe only for the fashionframe.

Thanks.

[Mastery Rank] - 9
[IGN] - SensoT
ย 

• Hello! It has been such a long time since I have played this game and to this day continue to always return. Although it was quite the hiatus I would love to join and reminisce with some of the older players of the days of Solar Rails and Raidcall badge collecting.(And when I ran warframe on a horrible quality laptop hehe)~ I hope you have all been well and as always; I wish you guys the best. ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธย 
    6Uo4ePN.jpg
Edited by SensoT

Hello!

I've recently started playing Warframe again after a ~2-3ย year hiatus. I quit around when U18 dropped, so a lot has changed from then to now.ย I've really enjoyed getting back into the game and discovering everything that's been added and changed since I stopped playing. I'm MR 13, and have most of the frames, excluding the newest onesย and the new primes. My main weapons and frames are still relatively top-tier, and can handle all but the most difficult end-game content. I'm now looking for a good clan to join for community, learning, and fun. I love to play this game with other people, and I'm in discord talking to people all the time.ย I'm currently a full time Computer Science major, and I usually play at least an hour or two (usually more) in the evenings and at night, as long as I don't have any hardcore studying or work to do. I'd love to join the clan!

Let me know if there's anything else you want to know.

Thanks!

ย 

zVmUZj2.jpg

My IGN is Tboneford97

-i'm currently MR 16

-i'm coming off a long hiatus, so technically no clan jumping has occured, i don't even remember who my last clan was.

-I use discord, and prefer to use it when possible.

-Not much else to know, i'm an active player, with a versatile arsenal that can help newer guys or keep up with the hardcore stuff, i'm 20 years old and in college, so occasionally i'll be logged out for a day or so. But i'm looking for a group to get back into the swing of things with.

- IGN: Thaeosย ย 

- Mastery 12ย ย 

- Returning player from CDG Solar Rail days; Mountain Clan

- I do have and use Discord.

- Returning player, no life, simply enjoying warframe again.

1 minute ago, xBlankSpacezx said:

xBlankSpacezx

ย MR 12

My friend is in the clan and recommended this clan because it was active and fun to be in.

ย 

Awesome! But first, I'd like to know who's your reference so I know which clan branch to put you in.ย  Second, I will need you to leave your current clan (hit esc->communications->clan then right click on your name in the clan list and select leave clan), before I am able to send an invite to your warframe inbox.

1 hour ago, Evangelyte said:

Awesome! But first, I'd like to know who's your reference so I know which clan branch to put you in.ย  Second, I will need you to leave your current clan (hit esc->communications->clan then right click on your name in the clan list and select leave clan), before I am able to send an invite to your warframe inbox.

My friend is SensoT and unfortunately I don't know which branch that is and I am currently clanless.ย 

Elucider

Mr 9

I have been solo for a long time, can't remember the name of the clan I used to be in for a bit

I use discord

I was invited by Sensot as he recommended me to join since I have been solo for so long. I have wanted a clan for a bit and this looks like the one for me. I am 17 and extremely active so I have a lot of time.

Edited by Elucider

-Current In-Game Name: UMeffert

-Mastery Rank: 25

-Previous Clan: The Unsent

-Do you use Discord: Yes

I'm a longtime Warframeย player that in returning back from a long break and the clan I'm in and it associated alliance has declined. I'm fairly active and enjoy conversing via voice chat while playing.

- Current In-Game Name:Dzirau
- Mastery Rank:6
- Previous Clan:None
- Do you use Discord:Yes
Got into this game quite recently and I really enjoy it so far, so i decided to look for a social clan.

-Current In-Game Name : Haseooticย 

-Mastery Rank : 9ย 

-Previous Clan : I joined one or two clans previously, but nothing that really stuck.

-Do you use Discord : Yes I do.

-Anything we should know : Currently doing my bachelors in Sports psychology, My first language is french, but i'm fluent in English! I really quite enjoy min/maxing everything. so I'm looking for a clan with knowledgeable players with an active community with which I can spend my time playing Warframe with.

Current In-Game Name :RyuK7

Mastery Rank : 8

Previous Clan : Vir Mortalis ( as I remember)

Do you use Discord : Yes, everyday

Anything we should know: I'am simple guy from Russia, playing on EU server, love to communicate with others and love this game. Will be as active as possible.ย 

ย 

Well, my current in game name is Pand-z. I am brand new to the game, so never had aย  previous clan. I used discord already, with other games I played.

I am still understanding the game, and a clan and other players with experience would help me with that.

ย 

ย 

ย