Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.9.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.9.1

Additions

- Added HUD indicator for Iron Skin (displays percentage remaining).

Changes

- DirectX10 is now officially supported and will be set as the default render mode (instead of DirectX9) for applicable graphics hardware.

Fixes

- Fixed Latron Wraith and Prime weapons appearing in list of eligible components when crafting the Tiberon rifle.

- Fixed intermittent chat server disconnects.

- Fixed Grineer Caches appearing in missions on Earth.

- Fixed Kubrows performing "struggle" attacks on Lephantis.

- Fixed clients being able to pause gameplay if they had their matchmaking mode set to Solo and then joined a mission via friends list/invite.

- Fixed muzzle flashes not appearing in correct location when aiming through sniper rifle scopes.

- Fixed Loki Enigma profile icon packs giving players a Locust Ash profile icon instead – we believe this was an organized prank by our stealthy frames. - - These have now been retroactively fixed in a script. Log out and in to receive please.

- FYI confirmed Nova Slipstream has same issue, a script has been run to retroactively fix. Hotfix will come to fix store shortly.

Edited by DERebecca
added retroactive info

Fixes

- Fixed Latron Wraith and Prime weapons appearing in list of eligible components when crafting the Tiberon rifle.

Is this going to be applied to other event/Prime weapons too?  I know the Lato Vandal shows up when crafting Bolto's.  I mean, I doubt too many people are going to make that mistake, but going forward it seems like this should be consistent.