Nyx Prime

Deer Dad

Nova

Ether Trinity

Chibi Nyx and her Kubrow

Community Concept:

LogicalProtocol- Valkyr Prime/Archwing

iAn2fPx.jpg

The Radio Chatter Contest with IGN will be going live October 7th 8th, 2014! Stay tuned for more details.

See you tomorrow for Devstream #38!

Edited by [DE]Megan
changed contest date

First time on the front page of a DE message >.>

Valkyr prime is a bit stretching I think..

Valkyr by lore, valkyr was made by Alad V.

Primes were made by the origional tenno armor or the orokin (Can't recall which).

How did Alad V get into the Orokin Era to make this Valkyr which is his creation?

I call all conpiracy people to get your tinfoil hats on and prepare for the worst D:

Edited by deadinflict

I decided to try and break a few of Alad V's bones upon seeing the Valkyr art, kicked his butt, might just go again just to make sure the point sticks.

Primes were made by the origional tenno armor or the orokin (Can't recall which).

How did Alad V get into the Orokin Era to make this Valkyr which is his creation?

I call all conpiracy people to get your tinfoil hats on and prepare for the worst D:

Valkyr is not his creation. He attempted to turn a warframe to his whims which is what created Valkyr as we know her she was originally another warframe.

Edited by (PS4)king_kmodo93

Valkyr wasn't made by Alad V, he just took an existing warframe and experimented on it.

Notice how the Valkyr Prime just looks like a repaired Valkyr.

Anyways, awesome stream. 

afTeGK2.jpg

Thanks for joining!

Oh god the nightmares, that will come from this picture.

Very nice stream, and fun to see the Dev build environment.

Oh almost forgot, Happy Birthday Rebecca and hope you had a great day. :)

Edited by NovusNova

holy crap I must've missed some hilarity today. Damn job. I'll watch it when I get the chance.

Also, dat Valkyr Prime. Yes. Though admittedly if Valkyr DOES get a Prime, unless the helmet is just plain epic, I'll probably use her Bastet helm since at this point I can't really see Valkyr in her "original" helm anymore.

valkyr existed during the orokin era but she was captured by alad V and got experimented on 

I'll admit: Despite liking the devstreams, Prime Time isn't usually my cup of tea.

If I like a game, I want to be playing it, not to watch someone else play it.

Maybe if I were travelling and away from my PC at the time... but locally the time is ~3 AM, so that's not happening.

All that said: I actually very much did enjoy this one. Thanks :)

Thoughts:

* A Speed-less Volt may not be the slowest, but he definitely is not fast.

As you'd know if you ever tried using Volt to counter a Hobbled Key (because you didn't have Fleeting Expertise and/or Narrow Minded yet, and couldn't afford the 10x Energy Restore bp... >_>' )

Tangent:

There's the restore pack BPs in the market.

There's the restore pack BPs in the clan dojo.

They have identical cost, but the clan ones are rather better.

Is this intentional? Because had I known about the clan ones to begin with, I wouldn't have bought the market ones.

* Excited for air attacks. Have never been able to do wall attacks (There's some kind of 3-key simultaneous input limit, idk), so maybe I'll finally be able to go pure melee in any Corpus or the Grineer Settlement tilesets.

* 'Channeling to travel farther': This already exists. ;)

Because that's really the only time I ever use it.

Channeling mods really need a look or rethink. Waaay too expensive to use (unless you didn't bring any guns).

Off the top of my head.

Now: Sleepytime.

P.S.

Thank you so very much.

I really needed that disturbing abomination of a kubrow to see me off to sleep. ._.

Sweet dreams! :P

P.P.S.

(Happy birthday, Rebecca!

- from some random dude on the internet.)

Edited by Chroia