Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Like It If Nyx Got An Original Body?

Lukap99

Poll, I guess. Also gathering community feedback.

In the alpha stages of the game DE was testing with giving each frame a female and male model, hence Nyx and Excalibro have the same boody, except, you know, Nyx has boobs.

We've gone pretty darn far since closed beta, and a lot of placeholders are being removed from the game. Not that Nyx's body is a placeholder, it's just a thing that has worked and has no real need to be changed. She even has that neat energy effect on her forearms.

But whether DE should or should not make a new body is not the question we're discussing here.
It's whether or not you would like a new body for Nyx.

Do you think it's time for a visual overhaul, or did you grow fond of her current body?

I'd love to but it's late she got prime'd already.

I'm really anticipating the visual overhaul of the game.

Just because she got primed doesn't mean that the regular design couldn't change. There is a possibility.

Also U15 PBR hype.

I am assuming here that you are referring to body TEXTURE rather than body MODEL. If my assumption is correct, yes please. I would love to see her have a new texture because her current one is just a recolor of Excalibur's texture wrapped around a female body. All that said, if my assumption is incorrect,  no thanks, she has no need for a new model. She has a fine model as it is now. 

Maybe. But there's nothing wrong with having a boring plain frame to balance out the rest of the designs. She's the most modest female design next to maybe Mag, which fits in nicely with the likes of Nova, Saryn, and Ember who are more toned or have more curvacious bodies.

The only thing I'd change are those Bodyglove feet. They clash with the rest of her design.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

The body's model really doesn't need an update. It may not be anything insanely special, but I consider Excal and herself to be the standards by which all the other models follow or deviate from. The texture is a different story, but with PBR coming, I'll honestly reserve my judgment. Nyx herself may be lackluster, but I think her prime variant does a much better job at differentiating her from Excal, or any other 'frame for that matter.

tl;dr: Nope, don't see any need for it.

I am assuming here that you are referring to body TEXTURE rather than body MODEL. If my assumption is correct, yes please. I would love to see her have a new texture because her current one is just a recolor of Excalibur's texture wrapped around a female body. All that said, if my assumption is incorrect,  no thanks, she has no need for a new model. She has a fine model as it is now. 

I purposely left that ambiguous to let you guys decide.