Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice Frame (New Art)

ukovalian

Lamia vampire/sacrifice frame

Lamia is a female, she is quite thin and the tallest of all tenno. Her frame is black with pulsing trims of blood red.

an idea i had for her helmet was based around lotuses helmet with the mouth uncovered, showing vampire teeth, and hair coming from the back

art by Oomatu

lNIzAq0.jpg

art by arch111

jFXOWz3.jpg

alt helmet idea

z6UnNY1.jpg

BykUL8i.jpg

Stats:

Health 200 (600)

Armor 15

Shields 75 (225)

Energy 100 (150)

Speed 1.1

Stamina 100

Polarities V (Madurai), D (Vazarin), 4x= (Zenurik)

Aura D (Vazarin)

Unique: health orbs and internal healing can break health max.

Abilities

Blood leach

Cast cost: 10 energy

Drain: 1 energy per victim per second

Immobilises 2/3/4/5 enemies within 10m and deals 10 damage per second while lamia gains 50/60/70/75% (static, rounded down) of life lost this way. Any attacks, damage or movement stops blood leach. If target dies a new one is picked

effected by range and strength

Shadows blessing

cast cost: 50

while in shadows lamia is invisible and has a sprint of 1.3

while in light lamia losses 40 health per second

lasts 5/7/9/12s

effected by duration

Unholy strength

cast cost: 75

additional cost: 100 health

drain: 50 health per second

boost CritD and CritC of all weapons by 20/30/40/50%. duration toggle

effected by strength

Dark ritual

Cast cost: 100

additional cost: 50% of current health

deals X damage to all enemies within 20/25/30/30m where X is sacrificed health mulptipied by 2/3/4/5

acquisition idea:

the lamia BP and componants are acquied from the orokin vaults in the derelicts

Bleeding (blueprint)

Decaying (system)

Extinguished (helmet)

Hobbled (chassis)

Edited by ukovalian

No this is fan made, hence it's under fan concepts. Also her Ult is terrible, at moderate to high levels weapons can already deal enough damage equivalent to 90% of your health or at the very least deal enough that makes a one time sacrifice of your personal hp down to 10% a poor trade off. Anyways like all damaging abilities, at high levels that damage will only work at tickling mobs. It's an idea worth considering, seeing as it would be the first time an ability could put you at a disadvantage, but you would definitely need to change the values around to make that ability useful.

Dark ritual

Cast cost: 100

additional cost: 90% of current health

deals X damage to all nearby enemies within 20/25/30/30m where X is sacrificed health mulptipied by 1.0/1.1/1.3/1.5

Quite weak if you ask me. 3x multiplier at max rank, at least.

Quite weak if you ask me. 3x multiplier at max rank, at least.

2/2.5/2.5/3?

keep in mind that that when pushed she deal 10634 if the multiplier is 3

would it aso be aceptable to make the ability deal the total damage to each enemy seperatly? so 5317 to each enemy when pushed

No this is fan made, hence it's under fan concepts. Also her Ult is terrible, at moderate to high levels weapons can already deal enough damage equivalent to 90% of your health or at the very least deal enough that makes a one time sacrifice of your personal hp down to 10% a poor trade off. Anyways like all damaging abilities, at high levels that damage will only work at tickling mobs. It's an idea worth considering, seeing as it would be the first time an ability could put you at a disadvantage, but you would definitely need to change the values around to make that ability useful.

5317 is tickling?

Edited by ukovalian

Hmm not bad. I have some suggestions though.

1) Shadows. I think an additional set of code would need to be written. The same thing we all want for real stealth.

2) Design. Black and red, lets upp it some. How about black and green instead? The r&b is so common its not that effective anymore.

3) helm. How about dangs part of the helm and the "hair" being either bio-braids or energy ribbons?

Might try some art if you like?

Hmm not bad. I have some suggestions though.

1) Shadows. I think an additional set of code would need to be written. The same thing we all want for real stealth.

2) Design. Black and red, lets upp it some. How about black and green instead? The r&b is so common its not that effective anymore.

3) helm. How about dangs part of the helm and the "hair" being either bio-braids or energy ribbons?

Might try some art if you like?

for the helm. yea that sounds awesome, 'specially the energy ribons

for the deign. i was try to go with a blood-esk theme, but the main thing theme is sacrifice so if that's still there i'm happy

for shadows. mirage has a shadow/light ability (eclipse) i just applied that to a stealth ability

please, any art would be awesome

Edited by ukovalian

• 2 months later...