Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Screen Crash/freeze Mid Mission

BaconIcecream

dx11 cause crashes, be back to dx10 and no crash...

Tried this, did not work. DX11 may be responsible for some crashes, was a few times I felt like I might have crashed with DX11 disabled that I might have crashed with it enabled, but ultimately still crashed at a totally random time when things felt like they were going just fine.

Every other game I've played recently has played flawlessly with DX11 anyway. It has to be Warframe.

Edited by Ceryk

• 1 month later...

I had the game's stability improve markedly when I uninstalled completely Both Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. YMMV, but I was getting video driver crashes which seemed to be caused by the pesky background update checkers which run on startup. 

...I think this works lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

Same thing happened to me over 4 times the past 3 days. Its super annoying, some weird bug made me spam out operator and warframe and wouldnt stop, then screen went black, i keep falling off the map entire time and cant even abort the mission, forces me to shutdown warframe to even be able to get back to the game already, they really need to fix these bugs theyre super annoying and make the game much worse for new players like myself.