Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Mobile Defense No Timer

Valletta

I went into a T3 Mobile Defense with some friends and we put the datamass into the console and no timer appeared. We waited for around 5 minutes and it did not finish, the enemies stopped appearing so we quit and restarted it. It did the same thing again.

It seems every update is breaking things more and more.

Can we just have an update of pure bug fixes. Its like trying to throw stuff into a blender that doesn't work expecting it to mix. Every update something breaks because they added something new. I am all for new things, but I want to still enjoy the game and not have annoying bugs. They still have neglected other bugs.

Same thing happened to me.

Also I've noticed at the end of my recent void capture mission that the lotus said "the odds where against us tenno but we did it". A quote I've only heard her say in mobile defense missions.

Edit: That happened when I was finished capturing the last target. At the moment where the old Excalibur transmission used to be.

Edited by AnonymousArmadillo

I can confirm this bug, we did three runs with three different players (including host) inserting the data cartridge in Tower 2 Mobile Defense and each time the timer failed to start and Lotus never said "I'm in, Tenno. This will take a moment." At first I thought my Valkyr's Hysteria ending had eaten the data cartridge but tests with Nova and Loki came out to the same result. Our final group was Loki Prime/Nova/Valkyr/Mirage if that matters, at all.

Screenshot from the last run with us just standing around wondering why the timer isn't starting (notice how there's no data cartridge marked on the mini map; just this terminal, and the other one):

http://i.imgur.com/rVGM9F0.jpg