Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plasmis - Primary Charged Rifle

some_random_guy_1

ok so the lore is optional but it makes things slightly more interesting than "here is gun. it is fancy. gun goes pew pew pew."

Plasmis lore:

Recently, Corpus engineers have had a breakthrough in plasma based weaponry and a new concept for a plasma launcher with extreme combat flexability has been made. This rifle was originally mocked by Alad V as being "A pea shooter and spud gun with a bit of static and plasma."

This mockery was continued until the recent theft of the blueprints by Tenno, in which Alad V, in a prideful rage, stated "I will not accept the tenno taking our blueprints! I don't care what I said before, Corpus technology is supreme!" Thus, Alad V began mass production on the Plasmis, just as the Tenno.

Plasmis Stats and info

A main point of the plasmis is its combat flexability due to charged fire rate. The gun itself is semi-auto, and fires as fast as one can click. The big part is that one can hold down the trigger and create a larger, eventually explosive plasma projectile or medium sized ones, all of it based on how long one holds the trigger.

Mastery Level: 5

Fire rate: click speed

mag size: 50

reload time: 2 sec

Damage type: Radiation

damage: 20

crit chance: 5% (2x)

Special stats-

-By holding down the charge the rifle adds 1 ammo to the shot up to 10. Each shot adds 150% more damage

ex: 2 ammo shot is not 40 but 50 and 10 is 300

-each ammo in the charge adds 2% crit chance (unaffected by crit boost mods)

ex: max charge has (no crit boost mods) 23% crit chance

-When fully charged the plasma projectile becomes explosive with a 1-2m radius

-the charge is 3 ammo added per sec, so a full charge takes 3 secs including the 1 starting ammo in a charge

-fire rate mods affect charge time instead of fire rate

as far as looks go the only thing I've been thinking on it is the barrel would be a long rod with a sparking sphere at the top, 4 bars would be located around the barrel and when charging, or firing in rapid succession they would begin spinning around it and the orb would light up. If anyone feels bored enough to draw a scetch or something I'd appreciate it but I really don't care too much. It'd be miraculous if DE even saw this, never mind try to impliment it.