Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations: Poll!

[DE]Rebecca

Dojo Decorations Poll  

1,611 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please read the following before voting:

Our artists come to the Tenno with a question about Dojo decorations: What do you want to see more of?

Our Dojo decorations fall into some broad categories, and we're interested in which category you'd like to see more content for!

Category Examples:

The following outlines examples provided by our art team of what each category can contain:

Architectural Decorations – pillars, benches, gates, small freestanding constructions (like a gazebo), sculptures, platforms/ledges (for traversal challenges).

Aesthetic Decorations – lights, lamps, signs, banners.

Texture Sets – variations of the existing architectural materials, or new themed material sets i.e. classic Japanese wood and paper house construction. This could include colour tinting of existing materials (which we are already working on with the result being similar to tinting your Warframe character). This tinting was featured in Devstream #38 https://warframe.com/news/devstream-38-overview.

Interactive Items – drums, gong, bells, music player, teleport pads, jump pads, push volumes.

Lighting – ability to change the mood of your dojo through lighting tweaks.

Kitsch/Novelty Decorations – disco ball, light up floor, music.

Rooms – firing range, aquarium, obstacle course, storage room/vault (to display your loot), weapons room.

This poll allows you choose one of the above. We are interested in what you want most. Please discuss in this thread - you may indeed want all of them, but the team operates on a limited bandwidth and must prioritize! 

May I suggest a mosaic room with psychedelic colours on the walls,  playing classical music as we dance merrily in them?

I'm serious bw, it would be something different from what we have and I'd enjoy the uniqueness of such a room

Edited by Somedude1000

we cant multi vote? i feel that it would be nice to have pre-decorated and be able to customize those pre-decorated room as well

and limited myself to those categories of decoration really dont help you fully understand what we want for our dojo

also....why no pole in the dojo? i need to practice my tenno pole dancing

I would like more reasons to go there beyond picking up the occasional blueprint. A shooting range/training room, as suggested above, where you could go to test out weapons would be interesting and would fit in nicely with the concept of a dojo.

I guess what I'm saying is: more interactive rooms please.

Old Orokin dojo tileset return.

The new one's a bit too sterile sometimes, the old ones with the overgrown root things had some character, and I regret our clan changing to the new version whenever I visit.

This. I'd love to have the old style as an option -- I always get a bit jealous when I visit a dojo that still has it.

Also if you don't vote for new rooms (because firing range, among other things), you are wrong and I hate you.

I'm thinking of something a bit "out there", but could we make our dojo rooms designed like a painting by Maurits Cornelius Escher. If you seen some of his most renowned pieces, you'd get an idea of what I'm talking about. If not:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_o93AaY0GzH4/Swq0G_t6s4I/AAAAAAAABC4/IvLC0UI58mk/s1600/Relativity,+1953+by+Escher.jpg

So a surrealist environment where Tenno are able to walk on walls and ceilings to get to other corridors. Not only would it looks cool, it serves a practical purpose as well. Why only have 4 doorways when you could take advantage of the entire room's surfaces?

Edited by (PS4)Squishie1984

I wish there were a way to select multiple.

We need more room types and more interact-able objects. I want to be able to operate from my dojo, change my equipment, greater storage of items perhaps. Why be in the dojo, a massive space ship structure with many rooms and elevators when everything there is to do of value can be more commonly found in the liset, an itty bitty spy ship that has to dock with something bigger to even be functional as a base?

Can I get an Amen?