Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept

chantoxxtreme

Well, I thought it would be cool if a warframe had control over time, with expertise in lasting till the last minute fighting to then

make a graceful escape.

All I could think of for names is Cronus

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats: Health/Shield/Sprint/Power/Armor

50  /  150  /   1.2  /  100  /  75

Max:    150  /  450  /          /  150  /  75

Note: These were thought to make him some sort of more tanky excalibur, as he is supposed to last in battle

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought up abilities too!

25 Energy

Bullet time

All bullets are stopped in mid-air(including ones fired during this time), except Tenno ones, which continue their path. The bad side is, once the bullets resume, you'll have the ones fired earlier and new ones, so you better escape or you'll find one quick burst of pain

75 Energy

Adrenaline

You become much faster. This includes your running speed, reload, swing speed and charge speed

100 Energy (ultimate)

Rift

You break time and space itself, creating a rift that completely stops time, teleports you to a random place in the room, and then explodes, causing mass havoc.

25 Energy

Disrupt

This skill destroys all enemy shields for a while, perfect for finishing off bosses

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Link back to Main page: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33504-cronus-concept-with-art/#entry306925

Edited by chantoxxtreme

100 Energy (ultimate)

Rift

You break time and space itself, creating a rift that completely stops time, teleports you to a random place in the room, and then explodes, causing mass havoc.

I see ONE little problem with this part: the random place in the room. Remember rooms in game are not just square sections, so there'd be some trouble on where you ended up, 'cause no one wants to be stuck in the middle of a box without escape, or the physics logic engine sending you outside its known space.

Also, this rift would cause damage to everyone in the room, and massive damage. Say, if this thing explodes close to a window in a ship and a fellow squad member is hurt already, they could die because of this technique.

The general idea is really good, seriously, but this specific ability I feel needs a bit more thought.

Anyways, good job! I'll look forward to give some extra input in possible finals for this Warframe.

I see ONE little problem with this part: the random place in the room. Remember rooms in game are not just square sections, so there'd be some trouble on where you ended up, 'cause no one wants to be stuck in the middle of a box without escape, or the physics logic engine sending you outside its known space.

Also, this rift would cause damage to everyone in the room, and massive damage. Say, if this thing explodes close to a window in a ship and a fellow squad member is hurt already, they could die because of this technique.

The general idea is really good, seriously, but this specific ability I feel needs a bit more thought.

Anyways, good job! I'll look forward to give some extra input in possible finals for this Warframe.

Yeah, Thought of the glitch factor. You'd have to do some awesome coding. But hell, I trust Digital Extremes

Another thing, explosive damage to everyone sounds perfect for this, but then come the jerks, ready to explode your anus

Edited by chantoxxtreme

Well, maybe the base of coding could come from something like the radial javelin for the explosion, where it affects only enemies. The cool thing to achieve will be timing and graphics. I mean, opening a crack in timespace and then having it explode could cause some enemies to shoot you while flying, so the'd have to be of no use while whirling around and being sucked into the crack. After second thought I imagined this and what I see looks awesome, hehe.