Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Pumpkin Carving Share-Ganza!

[DE]Megan

ONT4egx.jpg

Tis the season to eat candy till you vomit and dress like our deepest inner selves without actually coming out and saying ‘Hey I secretly wish my life was Sailor Moon’. Last year we had a ton of incredible Warframe pumpkins carved and we can’t wait to see what new inspirations you’ll use this year!

This 2 week share-ganza is to get everyone in the spirit of Halloween, and what better way than carving a Warframe pumpkin! If we recall last year; some countries don’t have pumpkins! So anything from the Gourd family is acceptable; carve a potato if you really want to!

How to participate:
Sharpen your carving instruments and get creative! Carve a pumpkin (or gourd, apple, potato, etc) with a Warframe theme and post it here for every Tenno to see!

Need an example?
Check out these sweet designs from last year!

Blechbocs
3vFf4GO.jpg

Drakkis_Tax
YjUA5BE.jpg

Tyken
8L9sz5w.jpg

TheGrayJacket
64ejeMr.jpg

Tips:
Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.
Check out this thread if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:
One submission per user
Please include your alias in the image with your carving
Please seek the artist's permission if you wish to use their image for your carving
Do NOT reserve posts in this thread (it gets messy!)

Post your carvings for a chance to have them featured on our Halloween Devstream episode on October 31st! Our oh-so carving-talented devs will attempt to recreate your designs in a pumpkin carve-off!

This share-ganza is on now until October 31st at 12PM EDT!

All platforms can participate!

Let’s get spooky together Tenno, and share the Halloween spirit!

That knife, I saw concept for it before. Is Grineer Combat Knife confirmed? :O

The Grineer Combat Knife is already out and in-game. It's the Sheev, the reward for the latest event. So, I guess it's retroactively confirmed, in a way. I guess.

In more related news, this looks awesome! I'm tempted to compete, but maybe if I weren't so monstrously bad at carving pumpkins... well, we'll see. Good luck to everyone who participates!

I think it's the Sheev.

The Grineer Combat Knife is already out and in-game. It's the Sheev, the reward for the latest event. So, I guess it's retroactively confirmed, in a way. I guess.

In more related news, this looks awesome! I'm tempted to compete, but maybe if I weren't so monstrously bad at carving pumpkins... well, we'll see. Good luck to everyone who participates!

The Sheev isn't really a combat knife though is it? Seems more like a, well shiv. Anywho was initially thinking of this:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131006184946/warframe/images/3/36/Livestream15_13.jpg  (1 or 4)

But yeah you guys are right, the one in the picture is the Sheev itself :/

Ok, so heres what im going to do

1. Get Pumpkin and tons of Candy

2. Carve an awesome pumpkin

3. Eat candy till I vomit

4. Vomit in pumpkin as part of the design

5. Film the whole thing.

You will have to recreate my design exactly....no exceptions

Edited by Echoa

Hola, escribo para comentar que al abrir Warframe y al empezar las actualizaciones me da erro y no puedo acceder, tiene solución? Gracias. 

Hi, I am writing to comment on that opening Warframe and start giving me erro updates and I can not access, has a solution? Thank you.