Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Virtus Dragon Full Body Sygil - Artwork Included - A Spontaenous Fan-Design

Volkovyi

Good day fellow Tenno.

Several weeks ago I have come across the idea that a full body dragon tattoo for Warframes, particularly Ash, would be quite cool and fun to design. With the announcement of upcoming Sygils in a following Devstream aimed for U15, it gave me the perfect opportunity to realize this side project. Our clan emblem is a stylized dragon used for the design of this fan-concept sygil.

You can find the original Emblem design here: http://liger-inuzuka.deviantart.com/art/Flux-Virtus-Logo-Design-413525103

You can find an archive of our so-far Warframe related artwork here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306863-volkovyis-artwork-archive/#entry3476853

As for the following design, this "tattoo" would have had three tint-able areas. First the dragon itself, the gradient clouding on the arms, and third the scales in the dragon.

You can find a print version of this graphic if you wish you purchase a copy here: http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/liger-inuzuka/warframe-sygil-graphic-poster/

warframe__flux_dragon_full_body_sygil_by

Thank you for viewing!

WHY DO YOU MAKE SUCH KICKASS ARTISTRY FFFFFFUUUUUUU-

HHHNNNNNNG SERIOUSLY GUYS I AM HEFING A HEART ATTACK.

No really, all your art concepts look sleek, polished, and awesome to the touch. Very naise concept b0ss.

Why thank you for your enthusiasm!

• 3 months later...

Nice. Full body sigils should become a thing.

I am most sure that it will eventually, here is hoping! However whether or not this particular one is implemented, that would be a whole new thing entirely.

I personally find Ash a bit ugly with default color scheme and helmet. Something like this would really help me to like Ash.

I must agree, at first I did not like Ash at all, the colors and helmet were really off-putting. But ever since the Locust helmet came out, and the immortal skins, Ash has gotten much more desirable!

• 4 weeks later...

I need this... Oh I need this so bad.

very nice design i woud totally buy it 

That looks friggin' amazing, fantastic work!

Damn. That's sweet.

this is truly an awesome piece of artwork, thank you so much for making this and I really hope this gets ingame <3 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 5 months later...