Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Devotion

Eldnacpeek

Hither! I'll cut to the chase, Perrin are rebel Corpus, and Darvo is a rebel Corpus. I like Darvo. But before I even knew Darvo existed, I always adored the idea of the Corpus: Blackmarket Dealers of the controlled Solar System.

I enjoy working for the Corpus in Invasions, and have only supported the Grineer for when there are better rewards (which is actually pretty rare, for my vision at least).

Syndicates are a fantastic feature that will be added. When I first heard of them, I heard along with the news that Red Veil was one of them. I got super hyped, and was excited to join "Cantis & Friends". But the minute I saw that there was some kind of Corpus group, open to anyone who wants in for a syndicate, I started hyping at the mouth. No foaming, just hyping.

I only recently heard that you get to spawn MOA Specters and such, but that wasn't as much of a big deal to me, as much as simply working with Corpus (rebel or not).

What Syndicate will you be joining and why?

Leave your inputs below.

And, for those of you who are doubting whether or not to join The Perrin Sequence, click this link to Darvo persuading you, and listen to it for the first 14 seconds: http://bit.ly/1sM29NT

Edited by LazerSkink

Doubt Darvo is connected to the Perrin, like he said during ties that bind: "I'm a 105 years old! I make my own choices!"

He's not the type of character, I would think, to want to answer to anyone else in how he deals business - which working with/for the Perrin would mean he'd have to do on some level or another.

As far as I've seen, I don't actually like any of the syndicates yet, so I'll probably just go with whoever gives the best rewards up front, and deal with all the rest later.

A dry answer, I know, but that's how I feel about it.

Dunno. I'm leaning toward New Loka and the Arbiters, but I might actually end up going through all the syndicates I DON'T like first, and then eventually stick with Loka or Arbiters.

Gotta have dat 100% completion.

^This guy. If I find I do actually like one of them, I'll savor them for last.

Praise the Suda!

Ahem, as for why I'm going with Cephalon Suda, I prefer passive, non-militaristic factions in video games in general. As for why I choose Suda over Loka, Hexis and Perrin, the concept of a faction devoted to knowledge hits the right chords so to speak, not to mention that a reward from them are Orokin shield drone specters, which I've wanted (as a sentinel mind you) ever since the Void was introduced.

Edited by MonsieurZero

Doubt Darvo is connected to the Perrin, like he said during ties that bind: "I'm a 105 years old! I make my own choices!"

He's not the type of character, I would think, to want to answer to anyone else in how he deals business - which working with/for the Perrin would mean he'd have to do on some level or another.

it's possible that he is the leader of the group, and if he wanted to join a rebel group he could, he just dosent want to be forced into doing something like frohd bek was doing, and even if he isn't with them, he is proably atleast a close ally

Arbiters, no question. Might go Steel Meridian after that.

The others either don't interest me or seem a little too "out there". Looking at you, Red Veil.

No Cost to Great, No Blood to precious  

Perrin Sequence for the win (Rideable MOA Specters)

it's possible that he is the leader of the group, and if he wanted to join a rebel group he could, he just dosent want to be forced into doing something like frohd bek was doing, and even if he isn't with them, he is proably atleast a close ally

It's more profitable for him if he doesn't affiliate with any syndicate at all.

Heh. I actually made a somewhat similar thread. Personally I'm going for Steel Meridian (because resolute defenders with a renegade Grineer for a leader sounds awesome) and Arbiters of Hexis (because imagining Tenno to be more than advanced killing machines is something I really, REALLY like). Finally I might join the Cephalons... Because they don't conflict with the former two and because they might help me find out more about the Orokin. 

I always found intriguing about the colonies that are never seen but only mentioned.

Also since the gustrag three appeared, i haven't stop thinking that some grineer could possible gone rogue, maverick, rebelled against the queens or developed free will, morals or ideals totally different from the rest of them.

So i'll join the Steel Meridian, the idea that some grineers are fighting to protect the few colonies left is badass. 

I shall be joining the Red Veil.

I like their ideology, it makes perfect logical sense.

Why prolong any engagement when you can simply end it.

Many say that we will kill too many people, but in the long run we will be doing less harm.

Hail the Veil

Why would you "hail" an inferior being.... All the factions are weaker than the Tenno, You only "hail" the people you serve..... Tenno don't serve anyone..

Edited by (PS4)madguy132

I shall be joining the Red Veil.

I like their ideology, it makes perfect logical sense.

Why prolong any engagement when you can simply end it.

Many say that we will kill too many people, but in the long run we will be doing less harm.

Hail the Veil

Ah, self-righteous meanderings for genocide. You are indeed correct, the Red Veil idealogy does suit you.

Fortunately, my benefactor Cephalon Suda and I will oppose you to the very end.

There is no destruction. Only creation.

Information preserved is knowledge infinite.

(Joke post ... mostly. :P)

I am still 'on the fence' on a lot of this Syndicate discussion. It's still rather too early to tell which would benefit the system the most without causing greater harm.

The Steel Meridian is serving a noble cause defending the remaining colonies, but they are also Grineer in mindset more than likely. How much personal freedoms are those colonies getting from this offshoot?

The Arbiters of Helix are simply mad if they think I will drop my blades for a mindset. Still, they may have knowledge worth learning, and I do have a tendency for a open mind to any new ideas, ludicrous in this mad world as it may be.

Cephalon Suda? I'm not sure if moving under the mindset of a machine is smart, considering Ordis's problems from dormancy. Still, perhaps it's knowledge will lead us to finding the Void's secrets.

Perrin Sequence, for the Corpus lapdogs they were, do sound smart for trying to find ways to mitigate the violent energies of the universe to prosperity. Being Corpus, however, this mindset may have been polluted by the race's all-encompassing search for greater Profits.

We have shown the Red Veil mercies before, but over zealousness can easily lead to more death and destruction than is required. I am not sure I can fully support the Veil's need to constantly and maddeningly attack the enemy.

New Loca's cause is also a noble one, however, again, a simple recolonization of a single planet, even if it is Earth, isn't going to save the universe as a whole. If we can find a solution on one planet, however, maybe we can find solutions for many more beyond.

Again, a tough choice either way.