Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 13 Player Looking For An Active Clan.

Palisade

I am an active player at mastery rank 13 currently sitting at over 500 hours of in game time.I am currently in an inactive shadow clan and would like to change things up.

My In game name is PalisadeGaming and steam ID is Palisade https://steamcommunity.com/id/PalisadeGaming/

My main frames include Loki Prime, Rhino Prime (of course) and Excalibur. I do have almost every frame only short 2 at the moment. Not all are rank 30 though. I am looking to help new players become interested in the game and also help veteran players in their high tier missions. Warframe is an awesome game and I enjoy playing It quite a lot and I would like to share my enjoyment with others. Thus I have a twitch where you can find me streaming from time to time.

Anyways enough chit chat. If you would like for me to be a part of your clan please feel free to add me on steam or in-game and shoot me a message or simply reply on this thread.

we have a active voice chat clan you can join. since you have a mic and all :P
we usually hit the leaderboards for long T4 survivals each with avging about 2hours.

however its mostly EU and US east so it depends on when you play your time if being in our clan would benefit you as you might miss out on all the laughs