Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fantastic Glitch I Ran Into A While Back

Orramnok_Devvarr

EDIT: Uh, I really am not sure where I should post this, if someone knows please inform me and I will do my best to move it.

First off, I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this, so I apologize if it is not. Now on to the good stuff.

4f68203010.jpg   a6f0c091a9.jpge2d0965b25.jpga46bba6677.jpg1019b9d197.jpg00555f9ba1.jpg2f4a123d55.jpg8b53bb2c81.jpg65030d8486.jpg1ed01aae3b.jpgd92915b507.jpg9d0dc0eb7c.jpg82058e9da7.jpg08d576618d.jpg7f22935146.jpgbd5a17fc4d.jpg26bd76377a.jpg20f6097218.jpg

So I stumbled upon this by incredible luck (in my opinion, anyways), especially considering the way to get it to work was to (if I can remember correctly) equip frame who's body I wanted another frame's head on>click the foundry>immediately exit the foundry>exit to starmap>equip the frame who's head I wanted (not all worked, I only got it to work with Oberon's, Nova's, Ember's, one of Banshee's helmets, and Frost Prime's. I didn't have all the frames at the time so it might've worked with others)>proceed to laugh/sh*t pants at the results. It didn't carry over into missions, sadly, as that would've been awesome.

I rather liked the Backdraft helmet on Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime, and Nova's Quantum helmet on Loki was pretty darn cool. Excal P with the Squall helmet has kind of an HK-47 vibe to it, and that's always awesome, meanwhile Oberon's helmet was never meant to be on an Ember frame...

So that's the glitch, I can't quite recall why I didn't post before. Also, it sadly got fixed in a patch :/ so I never got to revisit it. I apologize again if this is the incorrect area of the forum.
                                                                                   -Orram

Edited by Orramnok_Devvarr

Sonic Boomed from General Discussion.

Ahh, sorry, where should I have posted this? I really don't know these forums well. Should it have gone in off topic or something? I would rather not do it again.

Edit Yaer: where the file is currently is its right place. Watch its path above your first entry.