Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Max Reputation With 4 Syndicates At The Same Time

.Talia.

Reputation for doing missions for each Syndicate (+100%)
Green = Ally (+50%)
Red = Enemy (-100%)
Orange = Rival (-50%)
Not Connected = Neutral

10355613_770387066366401_739077031423364

If you see anything wrong (probably there is) by all means correct me.

By my calculations, one can get maximum points up to 4 Unions at a time, but for this you need to keep doing missions for a Syndicate after you maxed its reputation. 

Get max points in New Loka, which will make you have the highest level of reputation in New Loka, keep doing missions for them until you maxed The Perrin Sequence. After that, switch to Red Veil, and max them out, then keep doing missions for them until you max out Steel Meridian. So have the highest reputation in Red Veil, Steel Merdian, New Loka, and The Perrin Sequence. (and the minimum possible with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda). 

The manner contrary to this is: Get maximum points in Cephalon Suda, then keep doing mission for Cephalon Suda until you reach the highest level of reputation with Arbiters of Hexis. After that, switch to Steel Merdian, max them out, and keep doing missions untill you maxed their allies Red Veil. So have the highest reputation in Merdian Steel, Red Veil, Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis. (and the minimum possible in New Loka and The Perrin Sequence). 

In case you doubt this; mathematical method is this: 

A + 5000, B - 2500, C + 2500, Y - 5000. 
then 
X + 10000, B + 5000, Z - 10000, Y - 5000 
A = New Loka / Cephalon Suda (respectively) 
B = Merdian Steel / Red Veil (respectively) 
C = The Perrin Sequence / Arbiters of Hexis (respectively) 
X = Red Veil / Steel Merdian (respectively) 
Y = Cephalon Suda / New Loka (respectively) 
Z = Arbiters of Hexis / The Perrin Sequence (respectively). 
As the reputation scale between -2500 to 2500, 2500 will in A, B, C, and X, while -2500 will Z and Y. 

Now you ask me, why do this, when i can farm all Syndicates one at a time? That's true, but you won't have access to their store all the time. What i explained here is to make you have max reputation with 4 Syndicates at the same time and therefore have their 4 stores available.

Personally, i will first farm all Syndicates and buy everything they have, and after that, i will choose the 4 best ones to have them maxed out for future use.

All this is considering we are able to continue farming reputation to the desired faction after you reach 2500... If that's not possible then you won't be able to do what i described here.
Edited by RexSol

I have not watched the Devstream (yet), so do tell me how the basic Syndicate reputation system works (but I do get some bits and pieces from the forums)? Then, I shall see if your calculations are correct. 

Basically the paint-pro image i posted represents the reputation system at works... You get +100% Reputation with the faction you are doing the mission for, -100% with their enemy (RED) -50% with their rival (Orange) and +50% with their ally (Green) the maximum rep points you can have is 2500 and the minimum is -2500

But... cant you only have 2 sigles on at once? I thought having one on meant you were getting Rep for that group.

Syndicates have an ally, where you gain half as much rep with that group as you did for the one you've got the logo on for.

it seems that i wont be able to do Arbiters of Hex and Red Veil at same time...dam

You can, it's just harder. You can't work for the veil directly, you'd have to work for steel meridian, If you do 3 steel missions for every arbiter mission you'd have a net gain with veil.

Honestly not sure if this matrix is accurate.  If green line is allies then I know the steel meridian/red veil is very likely wrong since I imagine the red veil would still hate the grineer in steel meridian, even if they are renegades.

Only thing I don't like about this new faction system is it tends to screw people with a lack of ingame friends/clan members considering you'd otherwise need to farm a LOT more to get the goodies via rep, and, well, have to deal with the fact the most commonly used currency in trade chat is ACTUAL money (platinum).

I'm interested but this faction system does kinda make the progression socially based (mods/weapons/etc.) even if only partially since we can switch factions.  Though if we can be "deleveled in a faction the grind is gonna get hellacious considering some factions will likely require a constructed prime before you can get to the next tier and getting deleveled means you'd not only have to farm the xp again when the faction gets something new but dish out the parts for another prime entry fee.  It's a bad cycle to go through for a solo completionist.

Edited by Irorone

So if I wanted to get Cephalon Suda, Arbiters, steel, and veil all maxed I could run Cephalon Suda until it and arbiters are maxed. Then I would run steel a lot to max both it and veil, while over coming the deficit in veil I got from running Suda?

Yes, it'd just take awhile to dig yourself out of that hole.

Are you sure about those numbers? From what we saw on the Devstream, it's 2,500 points to unlock the first tier of rewards (Specters), and the sample mission they showed gave 10,000 Reputation Points (although it was a sample screenshot so its accuracy is questionable).

I also have no idea where you got the lower cap from.

Edited by Spacetimer

Are you sure about those numbers? From what we saw on the Devstream, it's 2,500 points to unlock the first tier of rewards (Specters), and the sample mission they showed gave 10,000 Reputation Points (although it was a sample screenshot so its accuracy is questionable).

I also have no idea where you got the lower cap from.

The cap is 2500 as seen in the devstream... But honestly i havent thought about that, maybe its 2500 just to unlock the first thing...

10484362_800404436667289_983589564972207

And it can go negative -2500 too...

10700690_800404340000632_368273620590440

Now the question is: Can we continue farming reputation for that Syndicate after we reached that maximum 2500? Or is 2500 the actual maximum or just the first level? I have no idea :P

Edited by RexSol

The cap is 2500 as seen in the devstream...

10484362_800404436667289_983589564972207

And it can go negative -2500 too...

10700690_800404340000632_368273620590440

Now the question is: Can we continue farming reputation for that Syndicate after we reached that maximum 2500? 

But the 2500 is most likely for the first tier (note that I said Most likely and not "HEY IT'S THIS AND NOT THAT :P )

Seeing as the arrow/pip is in between the "Respected" and "Suspect" ranks/tiers.

Obviously your logic could be right, but I'll go with my own conclusion for now :P

P.S

Great post and thank you for taking time to crunch numbers :D

Edited by Farris

But the 2500 is most likely for the first tier (note that I said Most likely and not "HEY IT'S THIS AND NOT THAT :P )

Seeing as the arrow/pip is in between the "Respected" and "Suspect" ranks/tiers.

Obviously your logic could be right, but I'll go with my own conclusion for now :P

P.S

Great post and thank you for taking time to crunch numbers :D

I did this last night while i was very sleepy, now that you guys posted and i gave some more thought about it, i think the 2500 is probably just the first tier. But the logic i explained here still applies...

For example: Max New Loka, which will make you have the highest level of reputation in New Loka and halfway to The Perrin Sequence. After that keep doing missions for New Loka until you max Perrin Sequence too, then switch to Red Veil, and max it out, and keep doing missions for Red Veil until you max out Steel Meridian too. So have the highest reputation in Red Veil, Steel Merdian, New Loka, and The Perrin Sequence. (And the minimum possible with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda).

I did this last night while i was very sleepy, now that you guys posted and i gave some more thought about it, i think the 2500 is probably just the first tier. But the logic i explained here still applies...

For example: Max New Loka, which will make you have the highest level of reputation in New Loka and halfway to The Perrin Sequence. After that keep doing missions for New Loka until you max Perrin Sequence too, then switch to Red Veil, and max it out, and keep doing missions for Red Veil until you max out Steel Meridian too. So have the highest reputation in Red Veil, Steel Merdian, New Loka, and The Perrin Sequence. (And the minimum possible with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda).

Yeah, the logic/way to do it is still valid!

It will probably just take a looooooooot longer than anticipated ><

• 1 month later...

What about the medallion. If you farm them ( a ton ), until switch to another syndacate, you can still change and obtain reputation . In this way you never go down with the first syndacate and you never have to pay again the sacrifice.

By taking a first look seems , you need 1750 lower medallion to balance the raising from -44k to 99k . Something like 350k point reputation( it's less really 311k). Just considering the lower medallion. 

You have to keep in mind the drop of medium medallion and the greater. In additio,n the bonus point you have starting the second reputation with the first maxed ( 132k ). So, let's farming dude!! 

What about the medallion. If you farm them ( a ton ), until switch to another syndacate, you can still change and obtain reputation . In this way you never go down with the first syndacate and you never have to pay again the sacrifice.

By taking a first look seems , you need 1750 lower medallion to balance the raising from -44k to 99k . Something like 350k point reputation( it's less really 311k). Just considering the lower medallion. 

You have to keep in mind the drop of medium medallion and the greater. In additio,n the bonus point you have starting the second reputation with the first maxed ( 132k ). So, let's farming dude!! 

You revived this old topic of mine, this was speculation from before the Syndicates came out.

Now that i know how the system works, i think its better to just max out 2 allied Syndicates, and then the 3rd neutral one.