Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest- Cannot Complete

Typhonnn

Question

ah, i was searching where i can get the parts for this weapons, the blueprint can be bought in the market for ingame-cash

so, maybe the quest goes on when the archwing is moved together ?

im not going with plat for a shorter build this time nor im in the mood to buy the packages, even that i found out the limbo parts can only be digged with an archwing :-)

and, how can we get the second archwing ? platinum only ?

hey there is so much new stuff, im not forcing myself this time, i wanna have fun :-)

Well, I'm not sure how it happened but I ended up in the exterminate where ordis shows up. Ordis shows up, my archwing doesn't, I get hit by an invisible archwing, and then run around with my glaive out in space sprinting at hyperspeed. Hoping to see a fix soon!

you can get all parts of the archwing in the mission which is offered in one run

i thought too that one piece is enough and run to the finish as it was with mirage, but no, the others in the team stayed and we get all parts of the archwing in one run :-)

Need help. I finished the excavation and I realised I got only 1 component of archwing . wanted to go back to the excavation mission but I can't find it anymore. Which planet is it? Or I am stuck now?

Same for me. Quest marker in navigation has Archwing but it is empty and nothing happens when clicking it.

Relogging solved it.

Venus - E.Gate is the mission for those with the same problem.

Edited by Waroink