Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stance 50 Platinum Per Stance !?

iArucard

This is a company that have people who support them so u can play for free.

Maybe , but that a pure rip off , also if they are starting to sell mod ,it's really bad , what I understand is : 

-DE will put more and more rare mod with 0.001% chance drop

-DE will put them in store for plat's 

Maybe , but that a pure rip off , also if they are starting to sell mod ,it's really bad , what I understand is : 

-DE will put more and more rare mod with 0.001% chance drop

-DE will put them in store for plat's 

You can buy mods btw. 

You just can't chose a specific one you want.

This is a company that have people who support them so u can play for free.

I agree, but DE , take a look , 50 plat per stance , our warframe stance was free last time , but now DE start charging warframe stance, I hate to say I feel kind of rip off now

50 per stance, that will be available for all frames once purchased.    

Seems fine with me.   (Syanadas and armor bundles cost more btw)

i buy for 100 plat for one warframe both new sets and the others are automatically there for all warframes ?

can i trust that ?

There is countless bug in the game right now waiting for report. And people proceed to whine about a stance charging 50 plat.

Why we can't say anything? we support DE in a way ,

Bug in game just go support.

Second I support DE and warframe since the beta, I hope DE will review the warframe ,

I agree, but DE , take a look , 50 plat per stance , our warframe stance was free last time , but now DE start charging warframe stance, I hate to say I feel kind of rip off now

No no, it'0s not the same. Each Frame's stances are free and come with the Frame. It's swapping them, or, using them on another Frame, they're charging.

However, taking into account the fact that it is only a set of animations already done, 50 plat per Stance does indeed seem like too much for it.

No no, it'0s not the same. Each Frame's stances are free and come with the Frame. It's swapping them, or, using them on another Frame, they're charging.

However, taking into account the fact that it is only a set of animations already done, 50 plat per Stance does indeed seem like too much for it.

So you mean Rhino stance can be use on Nova ? same animation as Rhino on Nova?

100% fluff feature, people. Get mad when they charge you for things like Argon or Kubrow eggs, not for cosmetics.

the Kubrow egg was alright, kind of hard to farm , RNG , I remember I bought 3 of them .

Argon? we can farm in void.

So what is wrong ?

Edited by iArucard