Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De-Leveled Weapons

John89brensen

For some reason my codex lists 6 weapons i maxed as being barely below max rank. Said weapons are Aklex, Ballistica, Bolto, Ether Reaper, Pangolin sword, Twin Gremlins. Coincidentally, they are all weapons that i hated, so id be unwilling to use them again for 1 level.

Has anyone else had this bug as well?

I have the same bug. For me it's the Akbronco, Banshee, Boltor, Ether Sword, Furax, Heat Dagger, Kraken, Lato, MK1-Paris, Nyx, Pangolin Sword and Sayrn. I wonder if they changed the experience values or something.

I think the xp values should be the same for all weapons, so there should be no reason for them de-leveling, individually at least

Suspect the level 30 threshold has changed slightly.

The reason we all have different weapons affected is because it probably only affects those that we only just exceeded 30 on.

Unfortunately those are the same ones I dumped, because the reason I only just got them to 30 was I didn't like them :(

Hoping for a script fix soon!

Suspect the level 30 threshold has changed slightly.

The reason we all have different weapons affected is because it probably only affects those that we only just exceeded 30 on.

Unfortunately those are the same ones I dumped, because the reason I only just got them to 30 was I didn't like them :(

Hoping for a script fix soon!

I see what your saying. I edited this because i misunderstood. its very possible what you are suggesting. however, I wont be spending the forma to re-craft weapons from my dojo again or otherwise

Edited by Faulcun

I had the following 6 weapons rolled back from Max Rank to Level 29:

AKbronco Prime affinity xp 450,441
AKmagnus         affinity xp 450,422
Dark Sword        affinity xp 450,016
Orthos                affinity xp 450,947
Sobek                 affinity xp 450,704
Vasto                  affinity xp 450,062

The old level 30 Affinity XP requirement was 450,000.  Perhaps they changed it?  my next closest weapon that stayed max rank was one that had 451,171 affinity xp.  maybe they changed it to 451k xp?

The old level 30 Affinity XP requirement was 450,000.  Perhaps they changed it?  my next closest weapon that stayed max rank was one that had 451,171 affinity xp.  maybe they changed it to 451k xp?

But this should not be so, if they raised the xp required all of our weapons should be 29. Or maybe it is as Egg_chen says and weapons with barely the required affinity got de-leveled.

Regardless, crafting weapons you used ages ago for less than one level its pointless

thats interesting. Im gonna check out my weapons too on that

I got the same issue, my regular Boar and Dual Heat Swords deleveled. Thought I could fix it manually, however, the Boar can't be acquired anymore. :(

* I just noticed my mutalist quanta went straight to unranked o.O

Edited by Baigan

Same for me. 
Dual heat sword (450,028), Gorgon (450,733), Sheev (450,949) and Fragor (450,706) dropped to level 29. 

I begin to think that they put the limit for level 30 from 450k to 451k, because all the weapon I have with more then 451k points are still maxed. 

If so, it's not a fair thing. People probably don't have these weapons anymore. 

Edited by Latronico

Same for me. 

Dual heat sword (450,028), Gorgon (450,733), Sheev (450,949) and Fragor (450,706) dropped to level 29. 

I begin to think that they put the limit for level 30 from 450k to 451k, because all the weapon I have with more then 451k points are still maxed. 

If so, it's not a fair thing. People probably don't have these weapons anymore. 

Let us hope this is something that went unnoticed