Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Ppl Having Fps Issues, Crashes, Etc.

Rexlars

Question

I found that U15 brought a lot of connectivity & gameplay issues. However, I also found that "optimizing" in the "Download Cache" settings from the launcher helps these remedy these problems a bit. My load times reduced significantly & it helped my FPS issue a little. 

We were given this option not to long ago, but with the advent of U15, many people seem to be having issues so optimizing again may help a lot of you. 

You can find this function in the launcher by clicking on the "cog wheel" thing in the top right corner. 

Edit: It would seem that I may need to mention that I don't do this through Steam nor do I use Steam.

Edited by Rexlars

10 answers to this question

Do Not use steams verify on Warframe, it can make it worse or corrupt the game.  Only the launchers Verify and Optimize

Yeah, Steam's verify is verifying based on an older version. You'll just end up needing to patch a bunch and won't actually improve it.

Do Not use steams verify on Warframe, it can make it worse or corrupt the game.  Only the launchers Verify and Optimize

Sadly at the moment attempting to use either of those options, or in fact doing anything at all with the launcher, causes the launcher to crash for me.

Time to redownload the game and see if that fixes it...

Necr0Ra1se steams verify version is nearly always out of date, so at best you will have to repatch to the latest version once you start the launcher, as steam will take it back to that version.  At worst it can corrupt the game, made the mistake of trying it on my laptop.