Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward Only Given To Host (Or Key Owner) In Void Missions - (T3 Md, Possibly More)

Maxpowuh

Did a T4S and missed out on around 25 R5 Cores. Also will miss out on another couple of missions worth of cores due to this bug.

Really hope us folks who got nothing get compensation or something :/ Been trying really hard all day to farm Cores, and now I probably won't be able to until tomorrow. I feel kinda cheated. Between this and the over 130 hours of building time before even being able to touch the new frame. When your game's longevity is based on almost 4 days of wait timers, you kinda need to change something. 

Not to be rude or impatient, but this S#&$ is getting silly :/ 

Edited by CoRRh

A friend is having this issue, weird thing is that before the latest hotfix he got the odanata systems bp from excavation but after it he didn't got anything from those missions, even if he did them by himself. I kept receiving before and after the hotfix, though. 

Same deal for me as well.

Oro (Earth) Alert jumped from the Deception alert to an Interception mission and did not complete twice for me.

Carpol (Jupiter) Alert does not complete. Mission was still a Capture, but not the bonused Alert one.

Invasions on Venus are not adding to the totals played either.

ya'll done broke it good this time.  :)

Guess it's a solo night.  Or no playing at all.  I can confirm that only the host has been receiving rewards for all missions that i have run since 15.0.2.  Including the Archwing quest.  I thought the game was not giving the bP because I was not getting any but at the end the host said that they got all the parts to build the archwing.  yay for him.

This appears to be the problem with the Archwing Quests.

Friend and I did it (he was hosting), he got all kinds of crap, but I got nothing and had to re-do the missions solo for credit.

Edited by Xylia

Same problem as everyone else: Both void defense and grineer defense, so far.

I can still get, say, oberon parts.  But even when voting to stay-or-go in defense, I see no reward offered.  Just short blank area where the reward should be.

Hope this helps.