Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥☺ Noggle Statue Mini-Bossfight ☼ Post Your Noggle-Scenario

Semideos

If you are wondering what are noggle statues, they are customizing little bubbleheads which can make your game more enjoyable. You can buy 10 diferent Noggle Statues from market, each for 35plat. Once you have a Noggle statue, you can place it as decoration (Equipment > Decorate Liset) inside your Ship (Just as you do with Clan Dojo's Decoration). But do not understimate them, they are pretty funny. I will just leave here what I did by buying 11 of these  :) Enjoy my Noggle Statue Mini-BossFight.

Feel free to take screenshot of ur Noggle-scenario and post them in this topic :) I would love to see your different ideas.

zk28p3.png

4jnvjc.png

wksshx.png

Btw, sorry for my bad english, I am not a native english speaker

Edited by KILLSOME1PLZ

I want Noggles, but I'm waiting for Lech Kril and J3Golem to be available noggles :3

Yeah I am also waiting more bubbleheads :)

looks awesome and try the fan zone

Thanks buddy! I already reported it so I hope they will do it for me :)

Edited by KILLSOME1PLZ

Was very tempted to buy some ;p I might actually have to spend some of my plat on them but waiting to see what else they release. Eventually I'll probably get all of the warframes.

Definitely know who will be getting the Vor one though.

Edited by Seraphyx

Was very tempted to buy some ;p I might actually have to spend some of my plat on them but waiting to see what else they release. Eventually I'll probably get all of the warframes.

Definitely know who will be getting the Vor one though.

Yeah I get you. They are too expensive for only being bubbleheads... If maybe DE lowered the price for each to 15plat that would be much better, and I think a lot of people would then buy bubbleheads.

Yeah I get you. They are too expensive for only being bubbleheads... If maybe DE lowered the price for each to 15plat that would be much better, and I think a lot of people would then buy bubbleheads.

Yeah I don't remember how much it comes to dollar-wise but 35 plat seemed very expensive to me for them. But, I'm probably just being very cheap (I still have 3000 plat from my founders thing). I find that a lot of stuff in the market seems overly expensive, especially some of the warframes.

/shrug

Either way their design still made me very tempted to buy some, even at 35 plat.

As soon as I realised the potential of this, I knew I had to get one of these guys

Dude, WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!  I loved it and laughed :)

EDIT: I think ill buy a lot of grinneer bubbleheads and place them in different places :)

Edited by KILLSOME1PLZ

I would have more but I'm waiting for season 2

(btw, thanks for giving me credit)

Yeah I am also waiting for more warframes and the adition of corpus and infested.. Ill "infest" my ship... see wat i did?

And sure bro... it was ur idea :)