Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn This Bug Into A New Mission Mode Please :d

rockscl

Today we were playing a Defense mission, we were all a bit underpowered for the mission, and at wave 2 we started getting killed, easily oneshooted, and it all looked like we had no chance, then, suddenly a wild Bug appeared, as the defense target moved over its rail in the grineer map, it moved the crio-pod, but the target thing, wich was above it, didnt move, thus leaving the target unreachable for the game´s IA, then, what happened was an amazing game mode wich was like this:

The mobs were waiting at their spawning spot, the whole horde.

In Each wave, like 20% of the mobs were able to target us and start attacking us, the rest, where all behind their spawn door until we opened it.

So, each mob was a mini boss for our 4 man team, and fastly we understand that our only chance was fighting togheter and tactically, we started to fight the doors as a team, it was just 10-20 mobs per door, each one being an actual danger for the whole team, several times we managed to have a single team member to revive the rest, we were forced to move from cover to cover, as the snipers were actually sniping us, we relied on hard cc to isolate enemies, then killing them 1 by 1.

Overall, it felt like a tactical, slow paced game mode, against enemies thatforced us to stick togheter as a squad all the time, making us work as a team rather than a group of obliterating machines.

Each door was like a terror experience, not knowing if we would make it against those 10-20 monsters xD

I would love having that experience again, and of course i cant hope for a BUG to make it happen, so i hope DE can consider this n.n.

Thanks DE for making warframe the game it is.

i understand that this is a bug..but i so agree with your opinion..i always tried to explain to my clanmates that i want a team play rather than wild gun slinging ninjas..this was the one mission where that truly happened..

i understand that this is no viable on mission nodes and there would be too much opposition..but i would love to see DE implement this on a hand full of high profile alerts(reactors or so)..basically, the enemies are so OP that even if you take a party of rhinos, you don't run off and engage everyone..you strategise and decide how to survive..

gg mate, sounds fun and like a hell of a match

The only issue that I can see with this is that voice coms are almost a requirement to succeed.  However, as you were suggesting, this really should be like some "Clan Alert" sort of deal.  all in all, it sounds like a good idea.