Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Help

TallowKol

Question

uuVbbpD.jpg

I don't know when it started, but my mastery rank won't rank up anymore. I am ranking up weapons that are not level 30, forma'd or any of the things that would prevent you from getting mastery xp. I'm also leveling my Rhino Prime now, so I have no idea why it is stuck...

Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix this?

EDIT: No, there isn't any indication of a level up anywhere.

EDIT: Seriously, if you have any knowledge of this please post. I have Dakra Prime sitting in my foundry waiting to be built at level 6.

Edited by TallowKol

17 answers to this question

I've had the same thing, I just assumed that I needed to wait 24 hours to rank up. I could be wrong, and it could be a bug, though.  I'll find out pretty soon, though.

EDIT: (I'm assuming that you know that that means you need to take a test to rank up, but, like me, the "level up" button is nowhere to be found)

Edited by Escantell

At the moment your profile seems to be displaying the wrong mastery amount & progress (although the right level.) The weapons you rank up are contributing to your true mastery, you can check your actual mastery by press 'esc' while in your ship and looking at the blue bar below your profile icon at the top right.

Hopefully they fix soon >.>

At the moment your profile seems to be displaying the wrong mastery amount & progress (although the right level.) The weapons you rank up are contributing to your true mastery, you can check your actual mastery by press 'esc' while in your ship and looking at the blue bar below your profile icon at the top right.

Hopefully they fix soon >.>

And the other problem is, it is just a blank grey bar of an unfilled bar. The last rank I was able to rank up, but I couldn't see the blue bar.

HYgJbTb.jpg

Found a temporary fix to this problem.

Login and set your mission status to solo. Then run 1 of the invasion missions on Mars. Then the rankup message should appear at the end of the mission

I don't know how it would fix it. I just ran one solo Invasion and three solo on other planets.

well mine is not working lol

i was at rank 10 and around 1k  to go for rank 11 before the update 15, ive lvled 1 melee weapon plus 2 primary weapon, normally it should give more than enough to get 1k for the rank up, but still cant do it , well   maybe they will fix it later( i hope so, or  its useless to lvlup stuff anymore.....

This is still happening for me. Does anyone know for sure that any mastery points we should be accumulating are actually stored somewhere? I'm hoping it's just a data display issue rather than our xp not registering correctly...

I am relatively new to warframe and how DE handle stuff like this. Should I log a ticket or would DE be well aware of this already and it's just a matter of waiting for a fix?  Thanks.